NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are the Eagles actually good? I bet they get blown out by Washington.

Worse 49er team in 38 years. 0-6. First team in NFL history to lose 5 straight games by 3 points or less. It's actually a good thing to be honest, they keep draft positioning but are saving face by being competitive. This gives the coaching staff some breathing room and keeps the atmosphere non toxic, as they aren't embarrassing and can still look forward to a top 2 pick.

gak

<Gold Donor>
KC should offer him $ 1.00 to be third behind Smith.

n.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I find it slightly amusing that Bowman decided to sign with the Raiders, and yet here is he going to the sideline in 3rd and long situations. So he was upset that he wasn't on the field every down with the 49ers, and went to a team where he won't be on the field for every down.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I find it slightly amusing that Bowman decided to sign with the Raiders, and yet here is he going to the sideline in 3rd and long situations. So he was upset that he wasn't on the field every down with the 49ers, and went to a team where he won't be on the field for every down.

Coverage is supposed to be a weakness of his since the injury, so not sure what he's expecting when he'll just be a liability in certain situations

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Why is Romo so much better than almost all the other announcers already?

And I feel bad for all those getting shit on by Cooper's first great game of the year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Coverage is supposed to be a weakness of his since the injury, so not sure what he's expecting when he'll just be a liability in certain situations
Yup, which is exactly what I posted when they released him. I don't know where he thought he was going to be able to go where he would be the man again, but it is what it is. I wish him the best, but you can tell by watching him that his coverage skills and overall movement just aren't the same anymore.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Why do coaches still allow these retards to take the ball out 5 yards deep from the end zone on kickoffs?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was watching the Dodgers kick ass and I missed it. What did Lynch do?

Armin

Peasant
I was watching the Dodgers kick ass and I missed it. What did Lynch do?

There was some pushing and shoving between the players after a late hit...standard shit until the refs tried to break it up and Lynch kept going even with an official in front of him. Lynch also joined the pissing contest after the fact, which is probably what will get him suspended.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
There was some pushing and shoving between the players after a late hit...standard shit until the refs tried to break it up and Lynch kept going even with an official in front of him.
You forgot that he wasn’t even on the field for the play. He ran out from the bench, grabbed the ref by the shirt and shoved him out of the way

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There was some pushing and shoving between the players after a late hit...standard shit until the refs tried to break it up and Lynch kept going even with an official in front of him. Lynch also joined the pissing contest after the fact, which is probably what will get him suspended.

Yeah that is needlessly dumb.