NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Dalien

Registered Hodor

Fuckin' A man. Sad how we went from all full of hope after getting AP last week, to season over this week. This is like the 37th time Palmer has been knocked out for the season by the Rams.

I kinda hope we don't try to limp into a wildcard with Stanton, accept this season is lost and and start getting the Blaine Train ready for next year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trying to figure out how Mixon is averaging 6.8 yards a touch but only has 10 touches and is still splitting time with guys doing jack shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Atlanta fan checking in and hoping the Giants and Chargers pull something out of their asses. Glad to see the hype train in Tampa has already left the building lol. I'm going to be in New Orleans in early November so I hope they win next week to improve the atmosphere.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Siemian is going to be having dreams about Bosa raping his corpse.

• 1Worf

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Atlanta fan checking in and hoping the Giants and Chargers pull something out of their asses. Glad to see the hype train in Tampa has already left the building lol. I'm going to be in New Orleans in early November so I hope they win next week to improve the atmosphere.

Welcome back. Missed you guys since the super bowl.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nice catch by Richardson there, but man that looked like quite a fight for the ball there.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'll never understand why the Bengals continuously shit the bed against the Steelers. Oh wait, I think it's Marvin Lewis' ability to never rise to an occasion.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cincy can't pass protect for shit, but refuses to run the ball despite there being plenty of time left when that drive started. Get what they deserve. Just laughable watching Hill or Bernard average like 2.5 yards a carry when Mixon is sitting there with 10 touches all game.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Some of these sacks and pressure are happening so fast there might as well not be any offensive linemen on the Bengals.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So, how much rope does McAdoo have left after this year? Giants haven't looked this bad since Parcells started. Even Handley looked better than McAdoo so far. Also, Chanur Chanur , have the Chargers started to turn things around finally?