NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Seachickens looking like shit at home, can't wait to see them pull this shit out of their asses again.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It is kind of crazy how up and down Wilson seems to be this year. That offense is just bad today though

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah i just dont get this at all.... I know we are down one score and still can win this easily but what the fuck.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seattle is going to have a hard time the next time the face the Rams if they continue to play like this.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Mother fuck. The amount of drops from the 49ers. God dammit. This is just infuriating to watch. They do themselves no favors at all

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Can't expect refs to not be completely blind.

I mean....

Also we get the ball on our 50? Stupid flag lets back that shit up 15 yards fellas! Fuck me. We have more penalty yardage than Redskins have offense right now....

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's such a shit show watching this 49ers team. They get a huge turnover, first play on offense and they get a false start.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Glad to see the refs are still in the Seahawks pocket.

Mother fucker... we have over 140 yards of penalties... they aren't in our pocket.

And we deserved them, but to suggest they are in our pocket is asinine.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Mother fucker... we have over 140 yards of penalties... they aren't in our pocket.

And we deserved them, but to suggest they are in our pocket is asinine.
Yeah cept that horeshit penalty to kill that last drive so you have a chance to win the game.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah cept that horeshit penalty to kill that last drive so you have a chance to win the game.

Except it WAS a block in the back? He pushed him in the back. The rule doesn't say how hard he has to be pushed in the back.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Except it WAS a block in the back? He pushed him in the back. The rule doesn't say how hard he has to be pushed in the back.
Oh bullshit it was nothing. Guy was running with his back to him out of bounds, was literally a nothing bullshit touching.