NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Here we go, dude took 7 seconds to kill the ball. I GUESS YOU DONT NEED 10 FUCKING SECONDS.

Dumb fucking rule, so fucking stupid.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
GG Skins.... too many penalties killed us. We couldn't get out of our own way that entire game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Armin

Peasant
D. Hall comes back from serious injury and being old as fuck in general to break up the hail mary.

If the Redskins don't extend Gruden they are nuts. The Redskins just flat out play for the guy. He would be, by the way, the only head coach in the Snyder era (starting in 1999) to ever get a second contract.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont know what I would do without Scott Hansen and Red Zone. Love how pumped that dude gets over everything lol.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here we go, dude took 7 seconds to kill the ball. I GUESS YOU DONT NEED 10 FUCKING SECONDS.

Dumb fucking rule, so fucking stupid.

Daez. You're welcome bro. Heart attack city game. I thought we were cooked when Wilson led that drive to put them up with a minute and a half to go.

Still need gourneys and body bags for our team every game. Ridiculous.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who the fuck is Johnny Holton, I thought for sure that was going to Cooper. FUckkkkkkkkkkkkkk you carr

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
D. Hall comes back from serious injury and being old as fuck in general to break up the hail mary.

If the Redskins don't extend Gruden they are nuts. The Redskins just flat out play for the guy. He would be, by the way, the only head coach in the Snyder era (starting in 1999) to ever get a second contract.

It's funny, I have sort of the opposite thoughts on Gruden...sans today. Today was probably one of the grittiest wins we've had in like 10 years. Gruden in general always has this team start seasons slowly because they're not ready to play, doesn't do well with clock management, and in the key situations at end of each half we seem to get completely outcoached.

But it might just be that he feels so hit and miss as the offensive playcaller. If we didn't always have the slow starts, or the seeming inability to ever kill off a game we have a lead in...I'd be more on board. He already got his 2nd contract so I assume he's here to stay for a few years, but much like I still don't think I've seen enough to want to pay Cousins $25M a year, I'm not sold that Gruden is a great coach. Has his strengths, but I want to see more consistency, and a better job of winning the "big" games. Seems we do so much better when we're huge underdogs like today up in Seattle versus when it's a big division/prime time game on a Monday night when we can really make our mark.