NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Who is pumped for the new God of war to come out so we can explore our Viking Nordic roots????? That / this is a a HUGE win.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn. I know the Coliseum is huge, but how is the Rams game look so empty? They are a good team this year, and actually exciting to watch. WTF is up with those fans?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
LOL Chargers!
5581962.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Is this like when that rando showed up in this thread yelling Skra or whatever the fuck it was?

Clap your hand over your head and eat some snow. Because I’m hooked on a Thielen. Mavericks through and through. :) Dude didn’t even get 500 for books. Shit, I got that much.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Clap your hand over your head and eat some snow. Because I’m hooked on a Thielen. Mavericks through and through. :) Dude didn’t even get 500 for books. Shit, I got that much.

These words are english because I understand them individually... but I hope to god you are drunk because if not... we need to get you some help

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
These words are english because I understand them individually... but I hope to god you are drunk because if not... we need to get you some help

I’m drunk off another sweet purple victory Nancy!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh 49ers.

Huge run by Hyde, then let's throw a couple of terrible screens

• 1Like