NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck me. 49ers actually get a decent drive going, get a terrible holding call against them, then fumble.

God fucking dammit

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Want to draw fans to home games, put up 3 fg's against an injury depleted team. Hope our offense gets their heads out of their asses for the 2nd half.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Take 6 points off the board over a fucking horseshit call and give them the ball 1st and 10 in LA territory. FUCK YOU

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And then a long bomb for a TD. Rams are doing just fine.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers driving, and Beathard throws a fucking pick to a lineman. Is this real life?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Another great day as a Chargers fan....

Bro, I feel for you. As bad as my team has been, they don't self destruct quite like your boys do. Or the way Merrith's Redskins got BTFO by Case Keenum....

Edit- Daezuel Daezuel , that's one reason I love the Rams this year. Look like shit in the first half. I go to get some groceries. They pile on 21 before I get back lol.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Stupid fucking NFL. They go to a long ass TV timeout due to injury, come back from the injury, clock starts and it ends the quarter. Back to a long ass commercial break.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sure seems quiet today. Anyway, looks like Dallas didn't need Zeke Ellio....oh, damn! That score! Ummm....nvm...lol....

• 1Picard

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sure seems quiet today. Anyway, looks like Dallas didn't need Zeke Ellio....oh, damn! That score! Ummm....nvm...lol....
Aren't they missing a couple pieces on the offensive line as well? I know their starting left tackle is out at least.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Aren't they missing a couple pieces on the offensive line as well? I know their starting left tackle is out at least.

Also in what i am sure is shocking news to EVERYONE Sean Lee is out again.....

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users