NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Over/under on how many of our star players that faggot Burfict will be allowed to intentionally injure this Monday? Can't wait to find out! Maybe he'll just bring a gun to the game and shoot Antonio Brown in the face.

Scumbag belongs in prison.

I'm sure he'll get ejected for "making contact with a ref" before he gets the chance.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Funny stat referenced on the Simmons podcast this week:

Since 1999, the QB with the most wins in Cleveland, Brown's QB or otherwise, is Ben Roethlisberger.

Roethlisberger was not drafted until 2004.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I was listening to that in the car when even my wife who knows little to nothing about football comments, "Wow, Cleveland really is a shithole."

That's right folks, someone that doesn't know what a first down is knows enough that Cleveland is the worst.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eager to see how the Skins fail to take advantage of any good breaks early in this game.

Merrith

Damn, the moment I read this cowboys get the pick off the deflection

Yup. Check. Fucking 2 bad drops already. Doctson should have had a first down on 2nd and 12 earlier, then this one in the red zone tipping up another would be 1st down for a pick.

• 1Salty

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ha, half the distance to the goal when it's already one inch.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Just laughable how I completely called this. I didn't want to say playing down to their competition, b/c the Cowboys are clearly much better than the Giants, and a pretty good team with Zeke...but they're clearly struggling without him. It was just clear that as always, a weakened opponent that we COULD take advantage of and jump on early...we'd absolutely find a way not to do it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That fumble sets up the Cowboys to give the Redskins the other ball throating.

Merrith

It's almost like we enjoy just handing the game to the other team so we can see if we can play catch up.