NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game 1 this season was such a head scratcher. Getting shut out at home against the Ravens - a team Dalton has historically had great success against.

Wasn't like the Bengals O looked great even in Week 2. No TD's at home first 2 weeks pretty bad.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They looked a lot better since they fired Zampese as the coordinator, but the offense is still in shambles. They forget AJ is on the team. Hardly any deep throws season. Now that's partly on the god-awful offensive line. But fuck, if AJ is in single coverage you gotta chuck it to him at least a few times a game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

They looked a lot better since they fired Zampese as the coordinator, but the offense is still in shambles. They forget AJ is on the team. Hardly any deep throws season. Now that's partly on the god-awful offensive line. But fuck, if AJ is in single coverage you gotta chuck it to him at least a few times a game.

I agree

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This one pisses me off because in no way is the Giant's season the fault of Manning. He has no one to throw too, and still is racking a 62.5% completion percentage with 14 TD's and 7 Picks. And on top of that, they have been through 8 O-Line configs in 2017 alone. (Dude has been sacked more than 20 times) not including hurries and KD's.

This entire move has political written all over it. And for that (GM covering their ass because they couldn't write a create a depth chart with a 3D hologram) I hope to see the Giants get completely destroyed with Smith and that GM can definitely go.
The season is over so I cannot go crazy over them benching Eli. How ever you cannot bench Eli to check out Geno Smith, you have to put in the rookie. Nothing else makes any fucking sense.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Goes to show how fucking inept their coaching is. And that GM has been saving his own ass for the longest time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
NFL not flexing Eagles at Rams. FOX protected Giants/Cowgirls and yet they still didn't flex the game.

Probably don’t want a half empty stadium shown on their prime tv slot. If it was Rams at Eagles I’d bet it’d be flex’d.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The season is over so I cannot go crazy over them benching Eli. How ever you cannot bench Eli to check out Geno Smith, you have to put in the rookie. Nothing else makes any fucking sense.
Yup, this is the only part of it that really makes no sense.

• 1Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I've been on the "Don't count on Eli being there next year" train longer than anyone, but in the middle of the season, to evaluate Geno Smith, and ruin his starts number? Other than the coach and GM fishing for some silver lining to keep their jobs, this makes no sense.

Cue everyone and their mother picking the Jags to win AFC South 2018...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Macadoodoo is gone next year regardless I think. Dude is a schmuck.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
One of the longer stories suggested Eli knew it was coming and the Giants offered to have him keep starting the first halves for the streak, but he figured there was no point in keeping up the charade.

It's weird to think that we're about due for the Eli/Rivers/Brees/Big Ben era to start dropping out.

Merrith

i think Brees is the only one of those that has quite a few years left in him.

Which is funny, b/c of the 4 listed above, the other 3 were all drafted in '04 while Brees was '01. Meanwhile Brady was '00, and Rodgers was only one year after that other group in '05.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure what the Giants expected when they forced out their great coach just to promote the goober whose only accomplishment was completely wrecking their offense.

• 1Solidarity

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Over/under on how many of our star players that faggot Burfict will be allowed to intentionally injure this Monday? Can't wait to find out! Maybe he'll just bring a gun to the game and shoot Antonio Brown in the face.

Scumbag belongs in prison.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol Burfict pulling The Last Boy scout to end his career would be magical.