NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Missed FG. Not the Vikings day.

Merrith Merrith Trubisky is good. New coaching and someone to throw to and I think he will be their guy.
Early in the season, perhaps even during preseason, we lost our top two to three receivers due to injuries. But new coaching is definitely in order...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Eagles and Wentz exposed, paper tigers". Yeah. Or they just lost a game in Seattle.

Nothing against you Daez, but they look pretty good right now.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
/eyeroll I'd like to see the game without blatant bullshit officiating. 1 extra retarded PI, zero holding calls against Donald yet I've seen AT least 3.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
/eyeroll I'd like to see the game without blatant bullshit officiating. 1 extra retarded PI, zero holding calls against Donald yet I've seen AT least 3.

Sounds like Ryan Kerrigan every week. Again wasn't commenting towards you or about the Rams today, just people in general freaking out over a team losing a game in Seattle.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There's holding on literally every play in the NFL, and it is only the overly obvious ones that get called. It's like travelling in Basketball. You can't bitch about it unless it is overly obvious

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
There's holding on literally every play in the NFL, and it is only the overly obvious ones that get called. It's like travelling in Basketball. You can't bitch about it unless it is overly obvious
Dude was getting pulled down past the lineman on his way to Wentz and they didnt call it, it doesn't get more obvious than that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
"Eagles and Wentz exposed, paper tigers". Yeah. Or they just lost a game in Seattle.

Nothing against you Daez, but they look pretty good right now.
They sure do but lets see what happens in the second half.