NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Those points 100% on the refs, no push, no shove, nothing, you give them 15 yards and a first down when they had to punt.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Jesus... now KJ Wright and Bobby Wagner are injured. How the fuck are you supposed to win football games when half of your defensive starters are fucking injured.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus... now KJ Wright and Bobby Wagner are injured. How the fuck are you supposed to win football games when half of your defensive starters are fucking injured.
Yeah, Seahawks are falling apart with injuries

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I hope Wentz isn't seriously hurt, he's a great player and I want to see him buttfuck the Cowboys for years to come.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wonder what the flag was for, no way that can be unnecessary roughness he hit him as he threw the ball right?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
God damn the jags better buy Moose dinner after this public dick sucking he has done for them.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Man this Wentz injury, fuck. He's been pretty reckless, knew it'd catch up to him eventually... only good news is next 3 weeks should be pretty easy even without him, just hope this isn't a major injury, ugh

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Foles isn't the worst backup QB...but if Wentz is really done, Eagles likely not a threat to go deep in playoffs.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Daez bi polar meltdowns are my favorite part of this thread.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users