NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it was but they had tons of cap space and need to build for the future.

Hey long as the owner doesn't mind (and I'm sure they still had a slight thought maybe he could compete for a spot on the roster), good way to pick up an extra pick. They're loaded next draft too.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
After roster cuts the 49ers have kept 14 rookies, including 5 undrafted, on their roster.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pats traded Jacoby Brissett (3rd string QB) to Colts for WR Phillip Dorsett. Guess Bill didn't like his WR options /w Edelman out?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McVay Provides Update on Aaron Donald

So McVay has talked to him and sounds optimistic as ever. I'm guessing/hoping this gets done before week 1.
Sounds like complete wishful thinking.

Not to mention AD is going from a 4 to 3 man front, missed all of tc and has no idea what hes doing. Im looking for him to produce fuckall this year and Rams fans be 1000x more furious with whatever ridiculous contract he ends up getting compared to Austin.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams fans want the deal done and pretty much everyone recognizes he's maybe the best interior Dlineman in the league barely entering his prime. I think Wade is smart enough to let AD shine personally.

He's being offered a huge contract and I honestly think the dude doesn't want to miss time. He's a football junkie. We'll see I guess, hoping for the best.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, no way AD isn't productive as ever imo. Sapp was old by the time he got to a 3/4 and even so he was still Sapp to some degree. AD is a young pup still. It isn't even important at all for that position to get actual sacks or anything. Him being dominant will allow Quinn and Barwin to be a fucking nightmare for other teams.

Who knows, maybe the combination of everything ends up special.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
We'll see.
I'm gonna be optimistic, I think this D is pretty good either way honestly. It's going to be elite with AD. He'll see that and want to be apart of it. I hope. All I know is the Rams depth chart at WR is night and day from last year. I'm looking forward to this year for the first time in a long time.

I'm mostly worried about injuries, but I think this team will be competitive and better on offense and defense. As a Rams fan, I can't ask for much more.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, honestly feel kinda weird about Watkins taking #12. I really thought Stedman Bailey was going to be a legit NFL starter at WR.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bill O'brien has the last laugh.

How do you figure? The Texans came the worst in the entire deal.

I can't believe he was so bad that cleveland cut him.

Elway has the last laugh when brock wins super bowl MVP this year.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, honestly feel kinda weird about Watkins taking #12. I really thought Stedman Bailey was going to be a legit NFL starter at WR.
Yea, sucks what happened to him. He was like Kupp, ran routes insanely well and caught everything.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never seen something like this Oswieler debacle. 17 million salary, cut by 2 teams, now making vets minimum on the 3rd.

lol.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I could think of ways worse to spend my days than making 800k sitting on the bench, hes got the last laugh on the haters dawg

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I could think of ways worse to spend my days than making 800k sitting on the bench, hes got the last laugh on the haters dawg

And lets not discount the 16m that the Browns still owe him

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user