NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Your 2016 record: 2-14, featuring 13 straight losses sandwiched between victories against the Rams. Beating the Rams twice is about as prestigious as beating the Jets once. Also, Justin sucked a dick:

Well, at least that helped get Fisher fired. (the first one anyways 28-0 opening game against an eventual 2-14 team)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Your coach: Kyle “Evil Dan Savage” Shanahan. This February, the Falcons played the worst half in American sports history and the 49ers just hired the guy responsible for it. Football Jared Kushner here blew the Super Bowl by calling a grand total of FIVE running plays with a 28-3 lead and a fucking turbocharged backfield. Five running plays. Jesus Christ. But don’t worry! I’m sure that Saddleface Jr. already has a plan to anonymously blame those playcalls on other people.

As if I didn't have enough reasons to hate the Niners!!! Add gifting Superbowls to the evil empire to the list!!!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really think the expectations for this year's team are entirely too high among most 49er fans. I think 4-5 wins is realistic/best-case and I think 7 is our absolute ceiling.
I think this is entirely accurate, not sure if my post led you to believe otherwise. But I think they'll finish fast better than both the Jets and Bears. Thankfully the Bears already traded a ton for their QB

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I love how everyone remembers Kaep in wake of Alex Smith's exodus. Kaep couldn't back up Bortles.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This Kaep to Balt thing is sounding more real, idk, whatever we are probably going to be awful anyway.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This Kaep to Balt thing is sounding more real, idk, whatever we are probably going to be awful anyway.
3DwHCX5.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
now for an interesting..aside.

Gronk is now starting to train and follow TB12's style focusing on pliability and flexibility as well as adopting brady's diet plan to see if going that route can help keep him on the field the entire season.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
heh only time will tell as to how gronk's body will end up, will he lose muscle mass? probably some, but if he is fit and stays playing at a high level- and stays on the field, i'll take him @230-240 instead of 265ish

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Grand jury declines to indict Gareon Conley over rape allegation! Must admit Reggie had me worried for a sec.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There is an ESPN article now saying they are allowed... so probably the Chargers saw blowback and let them go because of it.