NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Lmfao

Burfict goes low on Giovanni Bernard in a non tackling drill, rb coach runs up to bitch him out and then Burfict shoves him.

Bungles in mid-season form.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yo Famm Famm , Little Goose blew his knee out today. Trifecta tears.

Can they just forfeit all the games (except the Browns) and save us our Sundays this year?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Reports are Luck could be out for the first 6 games of the season.

Armin

Peasant

Lmfao

Burfict goes low on Giovanni Bernard in a non tackling drill, rb coach runs up to bitch him out and then Burfict shoves him.

Bungles in mid-season form.

I have no idea what Marvin Lewis actually does. Burfict has been out of control for years and it's just business as usual in Cincinnati.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have no idea what Marvin Lewis actually does. Burfict has been out of control for years and it's just business as usual in Cincinnati.
He drafts Joe Mixon.

That's what he does. Lewis is at the center of their problems.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah Lewis has been due for a firing for years now. But as long as Mike Brown is alive Lewis will be the coach for as long as he wants to be.

This is the team I cheer for.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yo Famm Famm , Little Goose blew his knee out today. Trifecta tears.

Can they just forfeit all the games (except the Browns) and save us our Sundays this year?

Live look in at Harbaugh:

upload_2017-8-2_6-59-51.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rams going 1-0 boys!!! Just providing a quote before the Rams figure out a way to lose against the Colts without Luck.
My girlfriend is following the Rams this year. Shes invested now after All or Nothing.

Chargers new reciever out for the season probably. I hope Allen stays healthy.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Goddamn Chargers injury luck is ridiculous.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dominique Easley out for the year with an ACL annnnd more bad news for the Bolts?

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That time of year when we figure out which 5-15% of the league starters completely miss the year from ACL/Achilles tears.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That time of year when we figure out which 5-15% of the league starters completely miss the year from ACL/Achilles tears.
Yup. The 49ers already lost their top 3 safeties to injuries (supposedly minor), and that is one of their thinnest positions. Shit, Jimmie Ward who is moving to free safety hurt himself in the first conditioning drills. Does not bode well!