NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I have no love for the Cowboys. Buahahahahaha!

cb.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Still fucks me for week 1 though haha.

Haha me, too. Guy I'm going against has David Johnson and Zeke. Rip. Although Zeke's numbers were not so great against the Giants last year, might be my saving grace.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Much as I'd hate to see Brady in another SB...Brady v. Rodgers would be a crazy good game.

No way that happens though. The only thing that really changed in GB this offseason is Rodgers gave up the Munn cooch and our O-Line got worse, somehow. Dallas is not going to brainfart against us again in the post season. This is going to be Dallas's turn to lose to a well rested Pats team that can coast to home field. And Brady won't hang it up until he holds every single record, even the silly Favre longevity stuff.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Haha me, too. Guy I'm going against has David Johnson and Zeke. Rip. Although Zeke's numbers were not so great against the Giants last year, might be my saving grace.

Giants have possibly the worst offense in the entire NFC right now. Like seriously, I think the Rams might be more productive this year. They are going to force feed Zeke the ball, since he is likely getting a month off after anyhow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still have nightmares about Flacco winning that Super Bowl. The Niners were just 4 yards away from shutting everyone the fuck up and hoisting a 6th Lombardi (Seahawks fans would have been gutted, but they got their medicine against the Patriots haha) but Kaep just wasnt meant to be remembered for the ages. It was all on his shoulders at that point. 1st and goal at the 4, 1:00+ to go (I believe they had more than 1 minute im not sure though). Harbaugh/Roman call a running play with a running back not named Frank Gore, loss of 2 yards. Then Kaep tries to throw 3 straight fades to Crabtree and they lose the Super Bowl.

The fact that they even made it a game after being down by so much at half time was amazing. I remember that game like it was yesterday. I remember telling my cousin after they loss (i was inconsolable) that they wouldnt be back to the Super Bowl again until 2022 at least. He laughed and tried to make me feel better by saying they are a good young team and they would be back next year. That next year they wetn 8-8 and Harbaugh was fired. The rest is history and they are now one of the worse 3 teams in the entire league. My prediction of 2022 is looking decent at this point.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The fact that they even made it a game after being down by so much at half time was amazing. I remember that game like it was yesterday. I remember telling my cousin after they loss (i was inconsolable) that they wouldnt be back to the Super Bowl again until 2022 at least. He laughed and tried to make me feel better by saying they are a good young team and they would be back next year. That next year they wetn 8-8 and Harbaugh was fired. The rest is history and they are now one of the worse 3 teams in the entire league. My prediction of 2022 is looking decent at this point.
Except there is going to be a lockout in 2020, just as the 49ers are starting to turn the corner, and they will lose all that momentum!

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Any clips of them talking about the Ravens/Kap on air and saying Raven's president DickCass?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea 2022 gonna be sweet man, can't wait.

I live in football bizzaro world because I reside in Mass. As a 49er fan I'm an outlier, so mostly everyone are Pats fans and they go to the Super Bowl practically every year so it's weird. There is a constant vibe of Patriot fans being faggots because of their success, and I refuse to revel in any of the glory because I'm not a Patriot supporter.

At the end of the day though I guess I'm kind of proud because it's my hometown team? Hard to explain.

Fadaar

That guy
Pretty upset about the Bucs/Dolphins being moved to week 11. If either team makes the playoffs without a week off I'll be amazed. Of course it was the easiest of the choices for the NFL with them lucking into having the same week off, but it still sucks I won't get to see my team play until week 2 and I get boned in fantasy.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Btw, Kaep's gf is an idiot, don't get me wrong. I just think it's funny that Lewis is stating she is THE reason he wasn't signed/contacted about signing now.