NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Is Brisset that bad? I figured McDaniels knows him well enough that he could roll with him for another year if Luck isn't ready

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is Brisset that bad? I figured McDaniels knows him well enough that he could roll with him for another year if Luck isn't ready

I don't think he's that bad, but I think he has a ceiling that isn't that high. I don't see him being a top 20 starter even, and that's just not good enough in the league today. I think he can be a very solid backup and spot starter, though.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Who decided to put the Pro Bowl against the NHL all-star game? See ya. Switching over.

So much this. Although atmosphere is very muted it seems save for when they were announcing Tampa players (its in Tampa). Games should liven it up some.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Fun superbowl facts which might give the Eagles glee-hope.

No quarterback that led the league in passing yards has won the superbowl that same season. Since 1966 the qb record is 0-5. (Brady lost to giants in 07 when he led league in py)

And

Since 2000 the league mvp has not been on the winning side of the superbowl-if they got that far. Brady is the favorite to win that (find out Saturday night).

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5a6cefbd5268559e87000002.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Dang, feeling old. The Time is playing Super Bowl opening night. Maybe cause it's cold but they look like they can barely move. I was 13 when purple ran came out.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>