NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure why the Vikings would be calling his # unless Bridgewater is done for.

EDIT they do still have Bradford I guess?

Bradford and Keenum are both free agents. There's some potential rules that mean Bridgewater also would become a free agent (restricted in his case I believe)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Owens should have been in last year. His all time numbers considering he didn't even start in the heavy, heavy passing era that we're in now are just too good to keep out.

I dont disagree, but he is a POS person.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I dont disagree, but he is a POS person.

Does the hall have a 'character clause'? If it does I hope they apply it to the Murderer and the Rapist. But that said being a shitty teammate shouldn't keep you out. With his all time numbers Owens should have been 1st ballot. It definitely shouldn't have taken 3(?) years to get in.

Merrith

Does the hall have a 'character clause'? If it does I hope they apply it to the Murderer and the Rapist. But that said being a shitty teammate shouldn't keep you out. With his all time numbers Owens should have been 1st ballot. It definitely shouldn't have taken 3(?) years to get in.

Agree, forgot this was his 3rd year and not his 2nd. In the 3 main categories (catches, yards, TD's) he ranks something like 8th, 3rd, and 2nd all time (not in any specific order). I'm pretty shocked they voted in 2 WR in the same year, been notoriously tough for WR to get in it has seemed in the past, though I knew Moss would be 1st ballot.

People talking about Issac Bruce over Owens for getting in are fucking crazy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Does the hall have a 'character clause'?

Seems like it does to me. His pos attitude to normal people not less that of his coaches who let him go over and over. He is a pos

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Terrell Owens was still really good in his last year. If he wasn't such a shithead he could have kept on going.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Isaac Bruce belongs in the Hall of Fame, he was like the only bright spot for years and years, retired #2 in yards (since passed), has a fucking Superbowl winning bomb TD catch, and is a superb human being.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Isaac Bruce belongs in the Hall of Fame, he was like the only bright spot for years and years, retired #2 in yards (since passed), has a fucking Superbowl winning bomb TD catch, and is a superb human being.

Sure, just not before Owens/Moss.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I'd like to know how Terrell fits into this category.

• 1Salty

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
if 1 player could lose a Super Bowl Owens is the answer.
I'm not an Owens fan or even a fan of any team he played for (Giantsfag here), but you're coming off like a scorned lover. The guy was a douche, but there are MUCH bigger douches that have made the HOF. He wasn't even the biggest douche of this class to get in.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users