NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Well, thats confusing, no new deal in place. Why report now? I hope this means he's firing his retard agent.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol, no. That's chump change they'll return to him in a new deal. That's the entire reason he held out this long in the first place.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Way to stick to your guns, Rams. Dumbshit should have reported sooner so he could have actually played.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Way to stick to your guns, Rams. Dumbshit should have reported sooner so he could have actually played.
I mean, that had to be his agent. I can only guess he showed up now because he doesn't actually want to miss the season and he's as tired of this shit as the rest of us. I hope.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Does anyone who follows the offseason know if Dallas plugged any holes in the D ?

I've been cringing at wide open receivers in the secondary and zero pass rush for too long...

dal5.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Does anyone who follows the offseason know if Dallas plugged any holes in the D ?

I've been cringing at wide open receivers in the secondary and zero pass rush for too long...

View attachment 153268

Wouldn't expect a huge difference. Lawrence is healthy and not suspended, but doubt above average is probably his ceiling. Jaylon Smith might turn out to be special, but unlikely in what's effectively his rookie season after not playing for like 2 years. The secondary is probably a wash with the turn over.

Most likely scenario is the D starts a little worse than last year's team, but improves throughout the year and is better by the time they, hopefully, make the playoffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armin

Peasant
Guessing the Rams agreed to waive all of his fines from the holdout to get him in the building. Or he told his agent to take a long walk off a short pier.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Well, thats confusing, no new deal in place. Why report now? I hope this means he's firing his retard agent.

Hopefully he fires the Rams and walks on to the Chargers.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Needless to say I'm pumped AD is back. Jokes on him though, he could have gone against a backup center and Tolzien and racked up an all time game.

Shits on Colts. Wish we had our chat back.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
I'm in Savannah so all good here unless some truly bizarre shit happens. Maybe this time the Bucs won't get fucked by the refs again.

Also -- FUCK YOU RICKY PROEHL I HOPE YOU'RE DEAD IN A DITCH SOMEWHERE. KURT WARNER TOO.

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol, Brady and the Patriots are done and Elliot not being suspended taking Cowboys to win the Superbowl this year, apparently I need to upgrade from meth to whatever you're on.

I said that the Pokes get there, but I still think Pats win it. By then, everyone else will be pounded enough that the Pats lack of linebackers won't matter and their creampuff schedule means they can pretty much coast to homefield even easier than normally.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cardinals and Broncos don't really scare me this year. I'd say they drop 2 in the division, 1 between GB/Sea/ATL, and 1 against someone they should beat or who comes out of nowhere and is a good team all of a sudden.

I would add the Roidhawks to the list of teams that are not going to be scary, especially if you get them during Eddy Lacy's mid season snack break. They will look good for two weeks, since they played all starters all preseason, but that also means their starters are looking at 20 games played in full this season, which will take its toll. Much like the Cards, they will look good this year because they get to play San Fran and the Rams twice (and Chicago, Detroit, and Vikes once each) to pad their numbers.

There are a number of teams basically being gifted their division this year, including my own if I am being objective. Really, I only see three divisions being competitive this year. NFC South is always a toss up ( even with Atlanta being so hot last year), AFC West could go Chiefs or Raiders, and AFC North is always a dogfight between the Raiders and Steelers. Every other division pretty much has a dominant enough team that the division is theirs to blow.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its game day boys!

If the 49ers beat the Panthers today I will be shocked. I really like Robert Saleh their defensive coordinator. The guy seems like he is very smart and understands his guys.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently Chris Collinsworth kid is now on ESPN as well, and he sounds exactly like him.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Was busy this week so haven't gotten around to celebrating Smith going HAM against the Pats.

What a dreamboat.

Nw2I7eb.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users