NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I look forward to the cries of racism when Marvin Lewis gets fired this year.

Bengals are pretty awful

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sat Houston's D in favor of starting Oakland's at home against the Jets. Not that Texans blew it up but hope Raiders do their thing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well that was pathetic. Apparently the first team in 87 years or something to start the season with two home games and lose both. @GB next week will be excellent. Marvin Lewis is so bad. Whenever Dalton threw beyond 10 yds it was usually a good play except for one overthrow. Too bad the O-line blows and the coaches are too conservative to go beyond quick outs.

And please have a gameplan that has Mixon carrying the ball 20+ times.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well that was pathetic. Apparently the first team in 87 years or something to start the season with two home games and lose both. @GB next week will be excellent. Marvin Lewis is so bad. Whenever Dalton threw beyond 10 yds it was usually a good play except for one overthrow. Too bad the O-line blows and the coaches are too conservative to go beyond quick outs.

And please have a gameplan that has Mixon carrying the ball 20+ times.
I wish the 49ers played the Bengals this year. That way I could have you over for a beer, and mock you as my terrible team reinforces how bad the Bengals really are.

• 2Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It comes down to the coaching. Yes, I know the O-line has weak spots but the talent at the skill positions is absurd. Green, Eifert, Bernard, Mixon, Ross. Fuck even LaFell is no scrub. No excuse to start the season with two home games and not be able to score a single TD. So done with Lewis.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What was the final sack count? When they got to 3 in the second quarter (I think) I was beginning to worry I'd over-estimated those o-lines.

Then I got distracted and watched something else.

Oh and I heard the local houston station cut away from the game after that last punt with 1 second left on the clock. I really wish the bungles had scored. Not because I wanted the texans to lose, but because I want any station that cuts away from an NFL game to get hammered. Your local news is not more important than the game. They will get complaints now, but they'll brush them all off because there was no score.

• 1Solidarity

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No surprise there, still stinks Luck might not see the field till October at the earliest Ive read

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I wouldnt count on Luck for this season. Not to mention depending how garbage they are how much they lose until then he might not get put in at all.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh that changes things. Im going with 6 then.

Grats looks like you won the Cadillac. 6 total 3 by each team.

Way to be keyed in on exactly how shitty each O-line is.

• 2Like