NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I bet Rex would have been fine, but you know ESPN put handcuffs on him. They should just let him be himself, like when he said "This is a favorite play of the hated Bill Belichick."

I want them to let Rex be himself, like calling out a play while eating. "Rex are you eating a sandwich during the game?" "Yeah Linda I brought an Italian with the works. Always great when watching the Eagles play. I got mustard mayo, oil and vinegar. The bread's soggy and it's so good and slippery, just like Wentz is moving around in the pocket. Here, have some."

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
NFC North looks to be really competitive this year (through week 1 goggles). Vikings stomped the Saints, Packers did well against the Seahawks, and my Lions beat the Cardinals. the Bears even looked alright against the Falcons. it was the only division to have three teams win in week 1.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
it was the only division to have three teams win in week 1.

OK sure but LOL. I mean the NFCE teams all played each other in week 1. 99.99% guarantee that there would be exactly 2 wins in that division.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
OK sure but LOL. I mean the NFCE teams all played each other in week 1. 99.99% guarantee that there would be exactly 2 wins in that division.

same story with AFCN. still 5 other divisions it could have happened in. and like i said, week 1 goggles.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
same story with AFCN. still 5 other divisions it could have happened in. and like i said, week 1 goggles.

I agree NFCN looked good, but I'd consider Saints and Cardinals weaker teams. We'll get a chance to measure up some of the tougher looking division from last year and this year next couple weeks.

Week 2: Eagles @ Chiefs, Cowboys @ Broncos, Lions @ Giants
Week 3: Steelers @ Bears, Falcons @ Lions, Tampa @ Vikings Raiders @ Redskins (Giants also play Eagles this week, though same division obv.)
Week 4: Eagles @ Chargers, Giants @ Tampa, Redskins @ Chiefs, (NFCN plays each other this week, Bears @ Packers and Lions @ Vikings...also Daez's Rams @ Cowboys)

Armin

Peasant
Isn't that the second (or worse) time for Cushing? Guessing he's done playing professional football.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Crazy stat I heard today...apparently the NFL QB with the most wins over the last 14 years in Cleveland is Ben Roethlisberger.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's not crazy at all. If you asked me which QB has the winningest percentage in CLE over the past decade Big Ben would be my no doubt final answer. Shit half the years the starting QB for the Browns is different for the games in the same season.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
upload_2017-9-13_16-31-50.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

2 Divisions also only played each other(NFC East, AFC North) making 3 wins impossible while another (NFC South) had a team who could have got a 3rd win but the game was cancelled due to weather.

So pretty meaningless stat overall.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
damn, I never thought that I'd say that but Romo has made me look forward to watch NFL games on CBS

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Holy shit. How does this make it to the pro level? lol

Tonight's game should be entertaining. I think I'll play a drinking game where I take a shot when one of the teams does something right, and I might leave the bar sober.