NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Since training camps have started:

It's that time if year again, Training Camp has Officially Begun for Most of the Teams.

Will the jets go O fer the season and lock in the #1 pick next year?
Will the Browns win more than 5 games?
Will the Zack attack suffer from the sophmore blues?
Will the Rams actually have an Offense?
Will the Falcon's recover from the devastating Loss in the Super Bowl Last year?
Will Carr and the Raiders stay healthy?
Will the Patriots Repeat?

Which team will rise from the ashes of defeat last year and turn into this year's Cinderella?

Stay Tuned as this year's Thrilling rivalries renew, Watch Glorious wins, & Watch Gut wrenching losses occur.

But above all else, Watch FOH members rip, ridicule and lambaste each other with insults galore as the season and "their" team progress to the Playoffs..

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
[commercial]
Coin toss - the winner picks a side.
[commercial telling you the coin toss was brought to you by (company)]
Talking heads talking about which (company) bought the naming rights to whatever stadium they are talking at.
[commercial]
*insert hype that the 2017 football season is about to start.
[fade away naming the sponsors of the NFL for this year]
Receiver catches the ball in the end zone, runs up to the 20 yard line to get tackled. Teams trot on and off the field.
[commercial]
Talking heads talking how well (insert quarterback) has improved from last year.
Said quarterback throws an interception and defense scores, celebrates, gets a penalty for excessive celebration.
Talking heads talk about the new celebrating rules.
[commercial]
[fade back to the game including more sponsors]
Talking heads get hyped again.
Scoring team kicks the ball out of bounds. Teams trot on and off the field.
[commercial]

Etc., etc. - sure am ready!

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't they say they were trying to cut down on the number of commercial breaks this year? I think they are going to have longer breaks, but less of them? Either way, I am ready!

I am pretty confident the 49ers are going to be better this year simply because they have better coaches in place. Of course they are still devoid of talent in some areas, so I don't expect a lot of wins. If the defense can stay healthy (Bowman, Foster, and all of the DB's) I think they will make a huge jump from last year. Hopefully they don't improve too much though, because we still need lots of high draft picks!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thread title confused me. Thought this was an attempt at a Jets only thread.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ideas?
2017 Football season, where kicking the ball is worth one point.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We're laying low until he announces a game. Then we'll start in calling him "announcer of the year" or "future hall of fame announcer."

Do a not so great job for 3 quarters, then pad some stats in garbage time?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I figured you all would hate a title like:

NFL 2017 -Patriots rule//Patriots dynasty continues/Patriot Conquest Begins..

i like the brains one better than what i had up though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do a not so great job for 3 quarters, then pad some stats in garbage time?

I'm waiting to see if the play by play guy intercepts him or he throws out his microphone holdin shoulder.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is amusing.

LMGTFY

Also is Kaeperbro willing to take backup money? For some reason I thought he wasn't. If he is I wish the Chargers would have snatched his bitch ass up.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No one's gonna take him for anything more than vet minimum. Which means he's probably done.