NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
If someone asked me to sit down I'd naw the fuck outta them. I wouldn't punch them or anything, but that shit irks me. Especially at concerts. Like...dude. We're at a fucking Queens of the Stone Age concert. I'm not gonna sit down. I'm raging.

Yeah... that happened in the upper deck of a professional football game. Sit your faggot drunk ass down unless everyone else is standing.

Don't worry, no one will tell you to sit down when you and the rest of the Beliebers are jammin' out at his show.

Happens all the time at college FB games. Can't count the number of times I was told to sit down if I wasn't in the student section. Also at OSU games literally no one outside of the student section stands. Then again NCAA FB is boring as fuck all and everyone only goes there to see the band.

Nobody in the history of recorded time has gone to a football game specifically to watch the band unless their kid is in it. Try again, band fag.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Comparing Queens of the Stone Age to Bieber. Are you one of those death metal or nothing faggots or something? Should I have replaced the band name with Tool? Because that happened once at a Tool concert too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It sounds like the 49ers did right by Bowman. He asked to be traded, and when they had a trade lined up that he wasn't thrilled with the destination, they released him instead to let him go pick where he wants to go. I'm sure they weren't going to get much for him, but something would be better than nothing.

Seriously bums me out though.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shanahan seems like a good coach but equally as big of a tool too, hard to believe that they let him walk. I mean the dude still stands behind his shit ass playcalling in the Super Bowl which cost them the game, talk about hubris.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Shanahan seems like a good coach but equally as big of a tool too, hard to believe that they let him walk. I mean the dude still stands behind his shit ass playcalling in the Super Bowl which cost them the game, talk about hubris.

Why wouldn't they let him walk? He's done enough for the team to earn that respect, but that man's career died on this play..

He's never been the same since and his best days are easily behind him. I think the 49ers wanted to get some sort of value out of him(they supposedly had a trade lined up, but Bowman didn't like the destination), but also wanted to do right by Bowman.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It sounds like the 49ers did right by Bowman. He asked to be traded, and when they had a trade lined up that he wasn't thrilled with the destination, they released him instead to let him go pick where he wants to go. I'm sure they weren't going to get much for him, but something would be better than nothing.

Seriously bums me out though.

There's been a lot of talk about Bowman's future on KNBR this week but I don't think anyone thought that they would just release him. I talked shit about Ray-Ray Armstrong a couple weeks ago but he's played great the last couple weeks and with Reuben Foster possibly coming back people were wondering how Bowman gets into the mix. What's crazy is that there is talk that Carlos Hyde and Eric Reid might not have much of a future in SF either. It sounds like Hyde doesn't really fit Shanahan's offense because he's a big bruiser and has struggled with pass protection and as a receiver and they think Breida is just as good or better for a lot less money. Hyde would be pretty good trade bait I think but it seems like there's not a lot of appreciation for running backs that you have to pay these days.

Seems pretty clear that if Shanahan and Lynch don't think you're part of the future, you're not going to be part of the present either.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's been a lot of talk about Bowman's future on KNBR this week but I don't think anyone thought that they would just release him. I talked shit about Ray-Ray Armstrong a couple weeks ago but he's played great the last couple weeks and with Reuben Foster possibly coming back people were wondering how Bowman gets into the mix. What's crazy is that there is talk that Carlos Hyde and Eric Reid might not have much of a future in SF either. It sounds like Hyde doesn't really fit Shanahan's offense because he's a big bruiser and has struggled with pass protection and as a receiver and they think Breida is just as good or better for a lot less money. Hyde would be pretty good trade bait I think but it seems like there's not a lot of appreciation for running backs that you have to pay these days.

Honestly, Reid has been very mediocre ever since his rookie season. He looked like a potential world-beater at that stage, but he can't stay healthy and consistently gives up huge plays. I wouldn't be sad to see him go at all.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Comparing Queens of the Stone Age to Bieber. Are you one of those death metal or nothing faggots or something? Should I have replaced the band name with Tool? Because that happened once at a Tool concert too.

Standing for an entire NFL game is almost as faggoty as standing through a whole movie at a crowded theater.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, Reid has been very mediocre ever since his rookie season. He looked like a potential world-beater at that stage, but he can't stay healthy and consistently gives up huge plays. I wouldn't be sad to see him go at all.
Yeah I am torn on Reid just because of the health issues. He has looked absolutely fantastic at Strong Safety in this new defense, but again he can't stay healthy. He is still young enough that I think it would be nice to keep him, but being in a contract year I don't know how you justify paying him unless he stays healthy the rest of the year once he returns.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was looking at the schedule tomorrow and Rams @ Jags is one of the better games. Never thought that would be a sentence I would type.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man I was really hoping Foster would be ready to play with Bowman gone. I have a feeling this is going to be painful

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty weak defenseless player penalty there.

Redskins secondary is dropping like flies here