LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_9993.JPG

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fantasy owners around the world begin to cheer, unless you have him.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Zeke's suspension reinstated.

As I said weeks ago, GOOD!! No matter what @Ambiturner wants to say, this defense is not ready to make a deep playoffs run. Depending on how this secondary progresses, they may not even be ready next year. But we'll deal with that next year. This team will be far more ready for a playoff run next year.

Armin

Peasant
If I were a betting man I would say that the next CBA will give the league even further powers to discipline and will be worded in a way that is so airtight that it will keep appeals out of the courts.

I really believe that the players will have to be willing to suffer a long lockout and miss game checks to fight it. Even though they eventually won the Brady and Elliott cases the owners can't be happy about how much time and money it took.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I really like how the Bengals drafted Jake Elliot and then he didn't make the team.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They probably won't overturn it but it looks like a TD. Just fucking amazing they don't have better camera angles or chips in the ball or something but what do I know.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Glad we get Romo on these Thursday night games. Rams/Seahawks announcers were fucking awful.

Romo is way better at this announcing business than he was at winning.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hell of a game. I hope NFCE faggots are ready for the return of your lord and savior... @Convo

I still don't understand why Cam didn't run one of those last 2 plays for the 1st but still a great game.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Gonna be honest, between Division loser of Packers / Lions, Falcons / Panthers, Seahawks / Rams, & the Cowboys, the NFC wildcard race is already getting heated.

Edit: And it's not like the Bucs or Redskins couldn't still get in there either.