NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess there's a chance of OL signings from camp cuts maybe but the longer this goes the more I think they are planning on C Jensen and RT Hurst to start the season. I really wonder if letting Ricky walk to pay a NT will end up biting this team in the ass.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess there's a chance of OL signings from camp cuts maybe but the longer this goes the more I think they are planning on C Jensen and RT Hurst to start the season. I really wonder if letting Ricky walk to pay a NT will end up biting this team in the ass.

I think it will.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maclin will find a way to Ravens himself into being out for the year by week 3

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Greg Robinson spparently isnt even getting reps with the 1st or 2nd team, maybe the biggest OL bust in recent memory

And to think he was taken ahead of
Khalil Mack, OBJ, Mike Evans, Mosley etc

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lions will turn him into a pro bowl guard or some shit just watch

Not a lot to lose out on for a 6th round pick

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man, can you imagine Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald on the same defense? 6th round pick? Shit, why not keep him around when the inevitable OL injuries hit?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
#noteamwantsme #impretendingitsabouttheanthemprotest

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah, it's just your stances everyone hates, not the fact you suck ass at QB.

You know, I just realized I never looked at Kaps stats. They really aren't all that damn bad! That one bad year stands out though. AAAAND you look at him play and realize something is off.

Kapperbro.PNG

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Derek Carr about to get paid. Rumors are floating at $25m per year.

$70m guaranteed, $40m of which is signing bonus. So actually its lower than Luck's contract.

He also accepted a "delayed cash flow" banking on being with the team long enough to get his bigger earning years to kick in after they move to Nevada with its much lower taxes than California.