NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone will knock the Pats out of the playoffs this year. I don't know WHO because the AFC seems pretty shit across the board but someone's got to step up for all of our sakes.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah but they'd probably have to go cross country in winter.

On second thought the most likely candidate is probably Pitts so fuck that. Let the Pats get a sixth.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Houston gave the Pats a game for a half. Other than that, nothing stands in their way. Wake me up in February when the 22 pre-season games are over.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone will knock the Pats out of the playoffs this year. I don't know WHO because the AFC seems pretty shit across the board but someone's got to step up for all of our sakes.

It will be an elite team with an elite quarterback.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Houston gave the Pats a game for a half. Other than that, nothing stands in their way. Wake me up in February when the 22 pre-season games are over.

If there's one thing we know about the NFL, it's that teams are all exactly the same year to year.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You guys think Zeke ends up being fantasy MVP? I say yes. Or at least has a shot at it. Its hard to top QBs in overall points but Jerry Jones and the ginger are talking about getting Zeke the ball in the passing game, hoping to up his 30 something receptions to double that, citing Marshall Faulk as the benchmark, hoping to get near 80 receptions a season.

He is basically a lock to gain 1500 yards rushing if he stays healthy. If you add 55 or so receptions and say 600 yards receiving, he would need about 17 touchdowns or so to be in the discussion, again probably could happen. I guess you could point to a sophomore slump or defenses homing in on him and game planning against to specifically stop him, but I dont see the Cowboys staff putting too much pressure on Dak Prescott to throw the ball. So Zeke is going to get touches by design, but also out of necessity.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zeke seems to be a fairly safe bet at this point. I'm still taking Bell if I have #1.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You guys think Zeke ends up being fantasy MVP? I say yes. Or at least has a shot at it. Its hard to top QBs in overall points but Jerry Jones and the ginger are talking about getting Zeke the ball in the passing game, hoping to up his 30 something receptions to double that, citing Marshall Faulk as the benchmark, hoping to get near 80 receptions a season.

He is basically a lock to gain 1500 yards rushing if he stays healthy. If you add 55 or so receptions and say 600 yards receiving, he would need about 17 touchdowns or so to be in the discussion, again probably could happen. I guess you could point to a sophomore slump or defenses homing in on him and game planning against to specifically stop him, but I dont see the Cowboys staff putting too much pressure on Dak Prescott to throw the ball. So Zeke is going to get touches by design, but also out of necessity.

I think Zeke is almost a lock if the OL stays healthy. Did anyone think Dak would have the success he did? Did everyone decide to focus on Zeke after Romo injury, Dak starts? Yeah, and so what, he still crushed it. I don't see less success for him after that season and those resulting numbers last year.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ahem. This isn't the faggotry football thread.

• 1Salty

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sorry your team sucks Brutul. You don't have to be so negative because of it though.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesnt have to be fantasy related. When i said fantasy MVP I was just kind of saying who would put up the most numbers at the position. Talking production isnt talking fantasy.

Anyway, I say the RB list will look like:

Zeke
David Johnson
LeVeon Bell

Everyone else

Remember Zeke was a ROOKIE RB last year. Could there be a breakout rookie rusher this season? I dont see Fournette being on that same level, I think hell end up having a Carlos Hyde type of rookie season, solid, but not stellar. Christian McCaf might end up being useful, but Im not sure he will steal Cams goaline touches.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Forgetting about my boy Jordan Howard? I mean the Bears suck but the line isn't bad and Howard is a beast.