NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
9 days until training camps Start..

i'll do my normal prediction:
AFC playoff teams:
Patriots No Worse than 13-3, win #1 seed in playoffs & barring major injuries, Win both AFC playoff games, Win Superbowl- Again.
Raiders
Bengals(barring injury)
Texans
Chiefs
and going out on a Limb...Dolphins.

i'm waffling between Steelers or Bengals to win the AFC north.

NFC:
Falcons
Seahawks
Cowboys
Packers
Lions
Rams-yes rams, their defense was good last year, offense SUCKED...this year i am thinking much improved due to new head coach and system-plus having the easier schedule (due to poor last season standings)

vikings might squeak past the lions...

now to see how bad my predictions turn out in 6 months....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't really know what to expect of the Bengals this year. We drafted some really exciting offensive players early. Our first top 10 draft pick since AJ Green was another WR and the second round pick is a RB who many considered to be the best RB in draft but fell due to character issues. But the O-line will probably still be shitty - especially without Whitworth. Predicting another ~40 sack season for Dalton unless the young guys really step up.

I'm really tired of Marvin Lewis not putting more faith in the young players and not having them play. I feel like the past three or four first round draft picks haven't even seen the fucking field their rookie year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think the Bengals will be lucky to get to 8 wins this year. The Steelers should take the North

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will update based on injuries in preseason etc.

NFC

North: Packers. Got better, should easily win North and be in the SB talk again this year.
South: Bucs. This division seems to change hands every year, might as well be the Bucs turn. Loved their offseason and draft with Howard, Desean Jackson etc.
West: Seahawks. Cards are getting worse and worse every year (and older), and lolRams/Niners.
East: Giants. Loaded as fuck on offense.

AFC
North: Steelers. Only got better this year.
South: Texans. Most torn on this pick, that division could easily see any team winning it this year. Almost picked the Titans because I loved their draft and offseason.
West: Chargers. Hear me out. The Raiders beat them twice last year, but both times only by 3 points and again with bad injuries. They lost a bunch of games very close like that, and got major upgrades this offseason including what I think was the best draft of any team. I think this year they go over the hump. I think KC and Oakland both take a step back this season. Another division that is going to be uber fun to watch this year.
East: Patriots. Duh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NFC

North: Packers, don't see Vikings or Detroit quite being able to challenge them still.
South: Falcons. Was going to say Bucs, but maybe Atlanta stays very good and repeats
West: Seahawks. I don't expect it to be close.
East: Giants. Defense far better than Dallas' or Washington's, only real weakness is O line.
Wild Cards: Tampa will get one of them, and whoever finishes 2nd in East between Dallas and Washington will get the other.

AFC

North: Pittsburgh. Ravens with outside shot but still have to see their offense come together.
South: Agree with Genj, this is the division on the rise imo. Although Bortles kind of screwing with it all. I'll say Titans edge out Houston.
West: Raiders. Chiefs will be decent too, but Raiders too much.
East: Pats.
Wild Cards: I think Chiefs get a WC, and then a potential battle between teams like Houston, Denver, Ravens, and Dolphins.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Chiefs in AFC West.
It may not be true, but I am loyal.
Also, Alex Smith is building good Karma.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really did design the season lengths well. I'm jonesin' again. Caught myself watching bad football movies last weekend.

Hoping the Raiders live up to the hype, it's been a long time since we were in the sun. I hate hype though, it rarely goes well.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The AFC West is such a tough division. I think it's probably going to be the toughest in the NFL. Shit fucking sucks.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
My way too early shitty picks:

NFC

North: Green Bay
South: Atlanta
West: Seattle
East: New York
WC1: Dallas
WC2: Tampa Bay

Fairly certain the Cowboys and Giants both make it, who's gonna win the division? Coin flip IMO. NFC is a lot more up in the air than AFC.

AFC

North: Pittsburgh
South: Tennessee
West: Oakland
East: New England
WC1: San Diego
WC2: Houston

I'm a Bucs fan so I don't follow the AFC much, but I know the Chargers got shit on by injuries yet again and were still one of the top scoring teams in the league. Less injuries on offense and ANY improvement on defense would land them a 5 seed with potential to take the division. Picked the Texans just cause the rest of the AFC sucks. Maybe the Ravens or Bengals could surprise us. Also I have zero faith in the Dolphins or Broncos.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
NFC
North: Packers. CBs doom them in the playoffs once again, but they squeak by Detroit.
East: Cowboys. Still the best O line on the planet. Giants are only awesome if Eli isn't done. Give me any evidence Eli isn't done.
South: Falcons. After only Belichick, Dan Quinn has the most success this decade. He will hold off the Super Bowl hangover... until the playoffs.
West: Seahawks. Back to a joke division again. Seahawks at least scare someone Wildcard weekend.
WC1: Bucs. Beat GB in Green Bay wildcard weekend?
WC2: Lions. Bounced in wildcard round.

AFC
North: Steelers. Unless Ben is knocked out for half the season, hold off the Bengals.
East: Patriots. Fucking Patriots.
West: KC. Best division in football?
South: Titans. Disclaimer: Has anyone see Mariota play since the injury?
WC1: Raiders
WC2: I want to say Chargers... but will say Colts get lucky with tiebreakers and convince the world Luck isn't wasting his career going nowhere.

Playoffs: Who the fuck are we kidding. Yet again, unless KC or the Steelers somehow upset the Patriots in the playoffs, they are the overwhelming favorite. At some point Belichick moves from being a top 1 or 2 NFL coach of all time into the top 1 or 2 coaches (of any sport).

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok well looks like I forgot the Chargers are cursed. Oh hey np they have Keenan Allen...elegiggle