NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Report: Ezekiel Elliott bracing for a suspension

Wonder what the NFL knows or doesn't know and if they are just head hunting for him.

4 witnesses said the girl made it all up and there's texts from the "victim" asking one of the witnesses to lie to police.

This is just the NFL trying to look tough on domestic violence after the Ray Rice fiasco. Of course it's Roger Goodell so it's going to be completely wrong.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Probably for getting named like #26 best RB of all time after a rookie season barely better than Alfred Morris'.

Wildest Cowboy homerism I saw was on /r/NFL where someone was talking about Prescott in the same breath as Brady as a huge draft steal

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
4 witnesses said the girl made it all up and there's texts from the "victim" asking one of the witnesses to lie to police.

This is just the NFL trying to look tough on domestic violence after the Ray Rice fiasco. Of course it's Roger Goodell so it's going to be completely wrong.

well, if he was preparing for a suspension I'd say it is all but guaranteed now

Ezekiel Elliott accused of breaking man’s nose

Fadaar

That guy
Wildest Cowboy homerism I saw was on /r/NFL where someone was talking about Prescott in the same breath as Brady as a huge draft steal

Russell Wilson would be the only real apt comparison for recent QB's in terms of round selection and skill set. Wilson has a SB win and what should have been a second, but Dak is definitely setup for success in Dallas right now.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bruce Allen is a moron. Going public with your offer to Cousins that had guaranteed money that barely even equals this year's tag and next year's transition tag and acting like Cousins' camp is shitty for not responding is just garbage tier. Can almost throw out any of the "positive" talk now. If you want there to be a chance to sign him long term after this season you don't try and make him look like shit in public by crying about your shitty offer they basically didn't respond to.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Welp, Bell tagged today.

Rumors from the guy who has been a Steelers insider forever (Jim Wexell) says he was offered to be the highest paid rb in the NFL and turned it down.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bruce Allen is a moron. Going public with your offer to Cousins that had guaranteed money that barely even equals this year's tag and next year's transition tag and acting like Cousins' camp is shitty for not responding is just garbage tier. Can almost throw out any of the "positive" talk now. If you want there to be a chance to sign him long term after this season you don't try and make him look like shit in public by crying about your shitty offer they basically didn't respond to.

I think they know they can't sign him, and just want to get ahead of the bad pub is all. Dude is headed to San Fran.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Welp, Bell tagged today.

Rumors from the guy who has been a Steelers insider forever (Jim Wexell) says he was offered to be the highest paid rb in the NFL and turned it down.
Seems like a bit of a risk for Bell. The guy is phenomenal, but he also has a bit of an injury history. It's one thing for someone like Cousins to take a chance on himself, because typically he isn't going to be getting hit nearly as much as a RB.

I really hope it works out for him and he gets paid though. It is really unfortunate for good RB's because they have the shortest career for football players. They come in for super cheap for 4 years (sometimes 5), and then only have a handful of years left while still in their prime.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think they know they can't sign him, and just want to get ahead of the bad pub is all. Dude is headed to San Fran.
The problem is they aren't getting ahead of the bad pub. They are making themselves look dumber.

Zeke is just another Buckeye idiot of the highest order. He will deserve the 2-game suspension he gets.

Then he will go on and be the League's leading rusher again after playing a 14-game regular season.

Reports vary on how Cowboys’ Ezekiel Elliott was involved in bar fight

Sounds like there is an eyewitness claiming that Zeke didn't throw the punch. So he may not get in trouble for this. Then again, you never know with Goodell.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The problem is they aren't getting ahead of the bad pub. They are making themselves look dumber.

LOL...True.

They do know Cousins is gone though, and are in spin mode. WHY fuck with your QB's money if he is even remotely good?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

They're just making themselves look bad. Even if he was asking for too much (or didn't want to sign here at all), the deal they offered barely covers what he'll make under the tags this year and next. Why would they even bother to respond?