NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hopefully he figures out how to get the most out of Tavon. Wonder if they'll try to poach one of the Redskins FA receivers.
I don't think the Redskins can afford to keep both Jackson and Garcon, so it's probably a good chance. Plus they just drafted Doctson last year, and Crowder has been amazing. My guess is the Redskins go with Garcon, Doctson, and Crowder as their 1, 2, 3, and let Jackson go.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the Redskins are smart, they will let Garcon go since he is getting up there in age but is still good enough to draw a decent price on the FA market. But letting Jackson go will work well enough, if they can address the O-Line in some way. While I don't think Cousins is a top tier QB, he is one of those really solid bargains for the price ala Taylor or Tannehill that could be made to work with a solid defense behind them.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And Wade is probably playing the long game. Any Rams Coach not named Jeff Fischer is destined to get canned in under a couple years. Maybe he wants another turn at HC before he hangs it up?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to beating McCoy twice a year if he lands in Denver.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, I don't see that happening. McCoy was a good OC for Denver when he was last here. Obviously not a good HC.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
mistake? was fucking crying ass billionaire wanting money from hard working citizens. Id break Spanos neck if he ever was in front of me and I live in Oregon.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit, I didn't even realize that was official. I figured it was a joke some fan came up with.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Seahawks fan checking in. Hope we draft and improve our offensive line. Also I hope we start up payments again to whoever kept us healthy for the most part the past 5 years minus this year.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I love that they flashed the Chargers logo and TE at the Clippers game last night and both were heavily booed. Welcome to LA, Spanos.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
fuck every mother fucking Dallas fan on this board. Romo ROMO​

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users