NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I thought about getting tickets to see the Chiefs tonight, but it's too damn cold.
Several of my friends are there but I am at home in the STL area warm and dry and having a private heart attack watching this game.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Except I linked you a post earlier this week from January 2016, after my team went 6-10 for two years straight. Now what?

Have you picked a new bandwagon yet?

Actually you linked to the beginning of that thread and not to where you posted, now tell me about your post in January when I mocked you about October and November. Not to fucking bright are you?

Do you know what the word bandwagon means? Legitimately asking, no sarcasm.

Pops

Several of my friends are there but I am at home in the STL area warm and dry and having a private heart attack watching this game.

Hang in there Mrs. G., Reids bend they do not break.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I know I'm a huge homer but don't sleep on the Bucs or hell even the Falcons for that matter. Matt Ryan isn't that old yet and both the Bucs and Falcons have a pretty young team, especially for the Falcons on offense.

We do on defense as well, 4 rookies and 4 2nd/3rd year guys! Our average age on D is 24.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
You would think Cowboys fans are used to being one and done in the playoffs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The salt in the official Cowboy forums is pretty astounding, too. I have resisted shit posting and rubbing it in, but I have been silently enjoying the meltdowns I have been reading. Some of those people really thought they were a shoe in for the SB.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's pretty hard to beat the Packers when you spot them basically 21 points. I find it funny that some people(not here really) are trying to blame Dak on this loss when it was the D's fault at the beginning of the game. Hopefully we fix the defense via the draft and FA in the offseason. The offensive side of the team is set for awhile. I still don't care for Garret as a coach, but he is good at judging talent I think.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dallas had a bunch of crucial penalties on offense which also led to those GB points. Like the guy who ran in and out of the huddle and cost them 15, Terrance Williams had a huge catch negated by a holding. Dallas just self destructed on both sides in the first half.

Cant do that vs a team as hot as GB. The good news is the foundation is there for playoff runs for years to come.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think their offense started cold and they completely ignored using Zeke or Beasely until too late. It's hard to blame their D with the way Rodgers is playing, but that's certainly where they will need to build. A lot of teams are going to be looking to build their secondary this offseason, though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
ROFLMAO. A Romosexual trying to play it like Romo has soooo many epic playoff wins. It's nice that Romo has ONE playoff game in his NINTH year as a starter that compares to Dak's FIRST playoff game. Hell of a horse you decided to back there, punchy. Now go back to crying in your Romo jersey.

Wow you really are a bandwagon faggot. Real fans who've actually followed the team knows Romo's had several playoff games with better numbers than Dak's. I used GB as an example since it's against the same team and when Romo had a great Oline.

Even his playoff game against the much tougher Lions defense had him putting up better numbers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think their offense started cold and they completely ignored using Zeke or Beasely until too late. It's hard to blame their D with the way Rodgers is playing, but that's certainly where they will need to build. A lot of teams are going to be looking to build their secondary this offseason, though.

Linehan has this thing where he inexplicably goes away from the run when it's gashing a defense. It's almost guaranteed to be 3 passes if they're first and goal within the 5

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Wow you really are a bandwagon faggot. Real fans who've actually followed the team knows Romo's had several playoff games with better numbers than Dak's. I used GB as an example since it's against the same team and when Romo had a great Oline.

Even his playoff game against the much tougher Lions defense had him putting up better numbers.

Sorry to burst your narrative, but I've been watching the Cowboys since the '80's. And only a Romofag like you would think that Dak isn't the future of the team and it's time to move on from Romo. Also, Romo has as many Divisional round playoff wins as Dak does. And Dak has a FAR better start on his playoff career already. But being a Romofag, you'll never admit that. Which is hilarious when people were trying to make fun of Romo Romo'ing away playoff games, but now you want to do the same with Dak. Your hypocrisy is fucking epic.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler