NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
ZEdUGeT.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm done talking about the Bills, just wanted you to know Charlie Weiss groomed Brady.

Thanks for making my point. Literally what I said.

Defensive minded head coach didnt matter, he was a good coach. And the OC groomed the QB. Comes down to who they hire at OC and who is playing QB.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sounds like McVay wants to bring Wade Phillips with him. I'm aok with this.

Other than that, what can you say? We'll see who the coordinators are, at least this guy has had some success running an offense.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Get fucked Spanos. Enjoy forever being the Clippers of the NFL.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I dont get it. Why would the model NFL Franchise hire this guy? one year as a DC. other than being young and black I dont see it. And his defense this year was 27th in yards and like 18th in points. Worse than the shitty Defense that got Rex Ryan fired.

As a bills fan I dont LOVE McDermott, but he has 8 years as a coordinator at the same age, with a super bowl run and some top 5 defense success. I can see a bit more of a resume to build off.

Just dont get how the team who could have any coach because of their all time defense goes for an underqualified DC that might run out Wade, the reason for their success.

I also dont get how Anthony Lynn started the year as a middling RB coach and his considered for head coaching jobs now.

the NFL makes no sense.

Well, apparently he wasn't brought in for his DC skills. It was for his leadership skills and ability to get the best out of his players. Word is that McCoy is coming back as OC to get the offense back to a respectable level. So VJ isn't going to be taking over the defensive side, just managing the overall team.

Edit: Well, after reading these quotes What they're saying about new Broncos head coach Vance Joseph , I can see why they hired him. But I will still have my doubts until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty good moves by the Rams if so. I mean, McVay may be a huge bust, but he has had a lot of hype around him. Could potentially be 3 solid hires here.

Yeah, I like those hires. Daezuel Daezuel has Snead been a solid drafter, poor, or what? Most of the team is extremely young so just wondering how much of this was on Mr Average and if Snead has actually drafted a lot of talent. It seems like they get almost nothing out of their later picks butIi really don't keep up with the worst teams and their drafting. Fill me in, bro.

Dioblare,
VJ is pretty solid on the motivational aspect. That defense was a disaster long before he showed up and some of the FA talent was garbage. The Dolphins staff was huge on accountability and I see him continuing that trend. If a guy fucks up, he'll let them know.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Think the jury is still out on Sneed. Fisher had a lot of say over whom they were drafting for sure. They certainly hit on some defensive talent and I think they've drafted some decent offensive pieces. They've done a poor job evaluating OL talent that's for sure.

I think it's hard to say how all these offensive players will pan out with a real NFL offensive coach in charge instead of Jeff fucking Fisher.

I think Sneed deserves some more time probably.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Dioblare,
VJ is pretty solid on the motivational aspect. That defense was a disaster long before he showed up and some of the FA talent was garbage. The Dolphins staff was huge on accountability and I see him continuing that trend. If a guy fucks up, he'll let them know.

Well, then maybe Norwood would have been fucking benched/cut this year for being piss poor at his job.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Think the jury is still out on Sneed. Fisher had a lot of say over whom they were drafting for sure. They certainly hit on some defensive talent and I think they've drafted some decent offensive pieces. They've done a poor job evaluating OL talent that's for sure.

I think it's hard to say how all these offensive players will pan out with a real NFL offensive coach in charge instead of Jeff fucking Fisher.

I think Sneed deserves some more time probably.

Ok, I thought Fisher had a lot of pull. I just know they've drafted a ton of guys since 2012 but outside of a few players, I don't know their talent. I'm still not sure Austin was good decision to re-up. Of course the trade up last year was a horrible decision.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not too upset to see McVay go. He had good offenses between the 20s, but holy shit was his red zone calling bad.