NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
All he said was he wasn't going to get into that discussion, only idiots see that as refusing to name Dak the starter. He didn't rule out Mark Sanchez as the starter either!!!!!!!!

Fucking retards lol

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All he said was he wasn't going to get into that discussion, only idiots see that as refusing to name Dak the starter. He didn't rule out Mark Sanchez as the starter either!!!!!!!!

Fucking retards lol

Let us believe in the drama. It's fun.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Fucking retards lol
Confirmed rustled.

Why do you hate Tony?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
He doesn't like Mexicans.

You should work in the media, that's a perfect example of what is happening and I can't stop laughing at the retards that shovel it in like Zeke in that breakfast club video.

If it were politics you guys would be quick to realize just how stupid the whole thing is.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What do you think they can get for Dak? A first and second rounder? Two first rounders?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
b5e1c6fd-26c8-410d-8b79-de0774eea707.jpg

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Oooh I love adventures! Can we go visit Josh Brown and beat his wife after?

Glad you decided to get over your butt hurt, for a moment there it looked like your piss poor attempt at trolling was going to blow up in your hand. No we aren't going to beat Josh Brown's wife, but I have secured seats next to Mara and Reese to watch it happen. I hear Hardy brought a mattress littered with guns for Josh to throw her on.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Glad you decided to get over your butt hurt, for a moment there it looked like your piss poor attempt at trolling was going to blow up in your hand. No we aren't going to beat Josh Brown's wife, but I have secured seats next to Mara and Reese to watch it happen. I hear Hardy brought a mattress littered with guns for Josh to throw her on.
Oh I wasn't actually upset. Just wanted you to know I saw your god damn two big macs comment!

But seriously, getting two first rounders for Dak is an incredible ROI.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The radio just said sources are reporting Rivers doesn't want to move and the 49ers are interested in him.

This is such bullshit though right? Like why would he pick the fucking Niners? Who the fuck is he throwing the ball to? He wants to go to a team that just fucking left San Francisco for fucking Santa Clara, fired 3 coaches in 3 years, and has been dogshit the entire time?

Yeah this is me believing this story.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Oh I wasn't actually upset. Just wanted you to know I saw your god damn two big macs comment!

But seriously, getting two first rounders for Dak is an incredible ROI.

Your laughably retarded question deserved a retarded answer, I then decided to fuck with you and obviously worked. There is no serious answer to your question because only a retarded person would even entertain the idea.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your laughably retarded question deserved a retarded answer, I then decided to fuck with you and obviously worked. There is no serious answer to your question because only a retarded person would even entertain the idea.
I get the feeling you think they're going to keep Dak.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

This is such bullshit though right? Like why would he pick the fucking Niners? Who the fuck is he throwing the ball to? He wants to go to a team that just fucking left San Francisco for fucking Santa Clara, fired 3 coaches in 3 years, and has been dogshit the entire time?

Yeah this is me believing this story.

Yeah it's complete bull shit.