NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dallas is a player friendly market, though.

Not to mention the 2 biggest pieces are rookies and still locked up under contract. When it stops hurting, I'm going to look for information on what free agents we need to sign in the off season.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only reason your retarded ass continues to post is because of me or you would have slithered away after the Giants lost.

You really are fucking a special kind of retarded, no joke. I don't wonder why people don't like the Cowboys especially fans of those in the division and I never have because it's obvious. Yet it's been a month and you still can't figure out what I'm doing to you.

LOL, you aren't that important to me. Have much of an overinflated ego?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I like the way Stephen Jones is handling free agency, no big signings. Carr and Claiborne are free agents, neither will be expensive for different reasons Claiborne his injury history and Carr because while solid was over paid his entire time on Dallas. If we only sign one, sign Carr and draft a CB with the hit on Brown in the 6th it should make only signing one of the two a priority but both at 4-5 million a year would be acceptable depth is a good thing.

Expect Irving, Wilcox, Church and Butler all to be brought back as well. I see Terrance Williams walking along with Escobar and Leary. Leary and Williams will get paid, Leary legitimately and some team with to much cap space will out price Williams for Dallas. Church might walk as well if he thinks he should make more than 4 million a year.

Heath, Wilcox and Jones at safety, find a cheap veteran for depth. Carr, Brown and Scandrick at corner, try to sign Claiborne cheap draft a CB in the 2nd or 3rd round. LB should be fine with Lee, Smith, Hitchens, Wilson and Wilbur. The defensive line is the real issue, Crawford needs to be put back inside and with the emergence of Collins and signing Irving should be fine. Lawrence and Mayowa aren't cutting it but if we can find a legit RDE, Lawrence is a solid LDE that is great against the run. The only decent 4-3 RDE on the market is Charles Johnson whose production has fallen and might make him affordable, the shocker jpp and Sheard will cost to much. We need a DE in the 1st, WR in the 2nd CB in the 3rd and DL/Secondary the rest of the way.

Don't expect big spending, if anyone gets a big contract it will be Martin even though we have plenty of time to lock him up just like we did with Frederick and Smith.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
LOL, you aren't that important to me. Have much of an overinflated ego?

You have more replies to me in football related threads in a month span than all your previous years post combined in the history of this community and openly admitted you planned to fade away into front runner obscurity yet I have an over inflated ego?

I fucking own you and have done so since your first post in December, prove me wrong.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
So to those of you who are celebrating the Packers win; where do you fall in this chart?

1hsceq.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Source: McDaniels could have had 49ers’ job ‘if he wanted it’

Ah the hits keep on coming. Guess no one wants a shit job that will get you fired after a year.
To be honest I was kind of hoping for Shanahan anyway. What he has done with Atlanta's offense (although they do have some amazing talent there) is impressive. Also with how badly McDaniels failed his first time around, and some of the rumors about his relationship with the players, it made me nervous if they were to hire him.

I really don't know though. I don't see an easy solution here, and if Jed doesn't give this next GM and coach at least 3 years to make some progress, the 49ers will continue to be a mess for...well forever.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I reserve my hatred for teams that deserve it. While parts of the fanbase reach Boston/Roidhawk levels of crazy, by and large Dallas is not a team deserving of hatred. Any bad luck they earned for the cap busting era they got from all the many heartbreaks Romo's reign has heaped on them. Really, aside from Jerry and Dez, there is no one hate worthy associated with that team.

But a lot has to do with the fans in question. Any Seahawk fan that actually remembers Matt Hasselbeck, Trent Dilfer, Ricky Waters, or Chuck Knox gets my respect. The average idiot wearing a 12 jersey is worse than Boston bandwagoners that can't name one fucking player form the '85 team. Most Cowpokes fans I know go back to Tom Landry in their knowledge of the team, but there are a fair amount that have no idea the team existed prior to Jerry buying it. If you sat through the shit years of your franchise and know the history, then you get to dick wave and you get some respect in a hard fought game, win or lose. Shit like the Roidhawks elbow dropping during the kneel down formation is why they get the hate more than the Pats, though. If I wanted to see that kind of thuggery, I'd follow the NBA.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To be honest I was kind of hoping for Shanahan anyway. What he has done with Atlanta's offense (although they do have some amazing talent there) is impressive. Also with how badly McDaniels failed his first time around, and some of the rumors about his relationship with the players, it made me nervous if they were to hire him.

I really don't know though. I don't see an easy solution here, and if Jed doesn't give this next GM and coach at least 3 years to make some progress, the 49ers will continue to be a mess for...well forever.

Pretty much this. Unfortunately, Jed got his stadium and he gives no fucks. He will have to be publicly embarrassed badly enough (like Snyder) before he gives in to reason. Until then, its going to be a revolving door of Chip Kellys, Thomasulas, and worse.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I reserve my hatred for teams that deserve it. While parts of the fanbase reach Boston/Roidhawk levels of crazy, by and large Dallas is not a team deserving of hatred. Any bad luck they earned for the cap busting era they got from all the many heartbreaks Romo's reign has heaped on them. Really, aside from Jerry and Dez, there is no one hate worthy associated with that team.

But a lot has to do with the fans in question. Any Seahawk fan that actually remembers Matt Hasselbeck, Trent Dilfer, Ricky Waters, or Chuck Knox gets my respect. The average idiot wearing a 12 jersey is worse than Boston bandwagoners that can't name one fucking player form the '85 team. Most Cowpokes fans I know go back to Tom Landry in their knowledge of the team, but there are a fair amount that have no idea the team existed prior to Jerry buying it. If you sat through the shit years of your franchise and know the history, then you get to dick wave and you get some respect in a hard fought game, win or lose. Shit like the Roidhawks elbow dropping during the kneel down formation is why they get the hate more than the Pats, though. If I wanted to see that kind of thuggery, I'd follow the NBA.

Bfld2NF.jpg

You are a total hypocrite as a Packers fan. You have scum bags too.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Fail Mary? Seriously that's your evidence of poor sportsmanship by the GB fanbase? This is somehow supposed to be comparable to throwing punches during the kneel downs at the SB or in Atlanta?

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The Fail Mary? Seriously that's your evidence of poor sportsmanship by the GB fanbase? This is somehow supposed to be comparable to throwing punches during the kneel downs at the SB or in Atlanta?

Nope just rubbing it in.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Clay Mathews is a pretty big douche. He has head hunted Wilson more than once in our games. And don't even get me started on your douche as fuck QB with his post game trolling acting holier than thou.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Clay Mathews is a pretty big douche. He has head hunted Wilson more than once in our games. And don't even get me started on your douche as fuck QB with his post game trolling acting holier than thou.
Phazael fits right in then. All teams have scumbags.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If you sat through the shit years of your franchise and know the history, then you get to dick wave and you get some respect in a hard fought game, win or lose.

If the Bengals ever win a playoff game I'm gonna shitpost hard.

Setting the bar high over here.