NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get the vibe that locally, Duke is also popular. My local pub is psyched to finally see how those two can maybe form a potent duo.

We need an offensive coordinator and head coach that understands a running game.....

Figure Chubb your 1st and 2nd down guy, short yardage, all that...use Duke as 3rd down back and change of pace guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
So Chubb basically is the guy who has to break open that line and cause the other team to pour some resources to it, and then Duke can exploit the mid-yardage threat?

I like it. Add an air game to that formula and that would be sweet. I know that is basic football, but still. It has been so long since the Browns were an actual threat. Since they came back in 99, it has just been ... messed up x10

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20181021_071326.jpg

Not too sure about this.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
NFL fines Vontaze Burfict $112,000

Still think they should just toss his ass out of the league, but dayem, 100k if it doesn't get dropped to a normal level on appeal.

I agree he should be out of the league. That fine is chicken scratch. No wonder the players are pissed. They know the NFL doesn't give a damn. Here's his contract. Vontaze Burfict . Here's his total numbers so far. Vontaze Burfict's updated forfeited salary and suspension history after latest fine

I bet he's spent more at some parties. He's definitely not learning the lesson and they had him pay over $12,000 for a rude gesture but only 10 times more for trying to retire another player? Goodell is a retard of massive proportions because it looks awful for the league.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I bet he's spent more at some parties. He's definitely not learning the lesson and they had him pay over $12,000 for a rude gesture but only 10 times more for trying to retire another player? Goodell is a retard of massive proportions because it looks awful for the league.

Are you sure it's all goodell's fault? This seems like the sort of thing the union and the CBA would have some rules on.

Merrith

Chargers run game just isn't the same without Gordon. Ekeler is good, but not the same type of back. Good thing people still somehow leave the Williams guys open for 50+ yard TD's.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers run game just isn't the same without Gordon. Ekeler is good, but not the same type of back. Good thing people still somehow leave the Williams guys open for 50+ yard TD's.
Gordon has been really good the last few years. He is definitely needed.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Are you sure it's all goodell's fault? This seems like the sort of thing the union and the CBA would have some rules on.

Here's how the process works. NFL Fine Schedule and Appeals Process | NFL Football Operations

We are in step one and Burflict can still appeal. This is where LEAGUE staffers identify reasoning for the fine and send them a letter. Burflict is a repeat offender. He's already had a $500,000 penalty and suspension for a brand new rule in the preseason in 2016. Goodell can adjust any ruling if he desires. He can personally involve himself in these ruling and has done so for years. Yes, as the commish, it is his fault if the league has retarded looking rules and just sits there. If they tried suspension and a bigger fine, like before, Burflict can still involve the union but we aren't there yet. So, am I sure? Damn skippy I am.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Injuries really holding the Chargers back. Missing Gordon, Bosa, Henry, Verrett, etc. Our line is a bit beat up as well Pouncey, Liuget but still hanging in there.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Great play by Mariota. Titans going for 2. Gutsy.

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
jesus christ. I can understand doing that when you're 1-5 or something but with 3-3, this is just beyond retarded

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yup didn't work out. Should have pushed for OT they seemed in control the whole 4th quarter.

Merrith

Stupid to go for it there. Yeah you have balls, but there's a reason coaches/teams don't do that more often.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can someone explain why the cowboys are on CBS this week? I'm not complaining because maybe we'll get romo to call the game. But I thought fox had the NFC, and these are 2 NFC teams.

Rams and 49ers are also both NFC and being shown on CBS.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't believe Derek Anderson is still in the league. Haven't heard that name in years.