NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
WTF, HE SAID SOMETHING WITH HIS BACK TURNED AND YOU GIVE THEM A TURNOVER? FUCK THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT. AND THEY SCORED, THATS ON YOU REFS>

How did that turn into a turnover? You can't be penalized possession. Can you?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Personally...I'm a little skeptical if it's just his word stating all he said was it was a terrible call.
Yeah, but really who gives a shit what he said, he was walking away, it was 4th and 9 and out of FG range, and of course they scored a TD after. It's bullshit so I don't give a fuck about being angry.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, but really who gives a shit what he said, he was walking away, it was 4th and 9 and out of FG range, and of course they scored a TD after. It's bullshit so I don't give a fuck about being angry.

It's the same thing with Donald being a dumb fuck retaliating after the dude clearly committed a personal foul on him out of bounds. No need to do it, was already good in your favor.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Personally...I'm a little skeptical if it's just his word stating all he said was it was a terrible call.

I'm not, ref probably heard something else. Like "I'm gunna rape your daughter" (or pick anything else that sorta rhymes with 'terrible call'. I got thrown out of a game once for hollering "HUDDLE UP". I was the center. I had done that for every play for 3 quarters. This time the ref thought I said FUUUCK because on the previous play a defensive player had hit our QB so late that I watched the pass go downfield, get dropped, then looked back and still saw the guy take 2 steps. I went "Come on that's a late hit!" The ref came up behind me and said "No it wasn't". I shook my head and called the huddle and the next thing I knew I was ejected.

I know we like to think that professional refs are more even tempered than high school refs. But they're still human. They get pissy about being questioned. They probably get enough of that shit at home and at work and everywhere they go. Gotta be careful talking directly to a ref if you're a player. They should think of them as cops and never talk unless absolutely necessary.

Sterling

El Presidente
45860104_2049346828492300_6210376956005842944_n.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bet the over on the game and the 49ers to cover the spread. Fuck yeah, go 49ers!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Peterman is probably the worst QB I've ever seen play professional football. Blows my mind that guy lasted this long. Dude must've looked "better" at practices or something.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I feel like Nick Mullens could end up as a top 10 QB if he keeps playing the Raiders and the Giants every week.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Holy shit I went into fantasy tonight down by like 20 with Breida and Gould vs Barkley and now i'm about to come out with a W!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well shit. If the 49ers hold them now, I lose both my bets.

Fuck it, I'll take it

Hosix

All labs matter!
Similar, was down 14 with Breida and Kittle against Engram. Smashing it.

That PI was weak as fuck.

That PI was bullshit. Badly thrown ball. DB shouldn’t have to get turned around cause Eli throws like ass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user