NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That PI was bullshit. Badly thrown ball. DB shouldn’t have to get turned around cause Eli throws like ass.

The semi weak holding on 3rd and 12 before that helped extend this drive too. Crazy Giants might squeak out a win thanks to penalties.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm so tired of the refs having such a large impact on the game. So frustrating

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm so tired of the refs having such a large impact on the game. So frustrating

Yeah, the NFL is almost at a point of unwatchable to me. Between all the penalty faggotry, the rule changes that are pussifying the game, and all the protest shit, I'm just about done. Not that long ago I fondly remember looking forward to Sunday, vegging out in front of the TV with snacks, and watching RedZone all day. Now, I'll catch just enough of a 49er game to turn it off in disgust, and then go back to whatever it was I was doing.

Granted, I recently(within 6 months)got a major promotion at work so I'm a shitload busier. However, because my free-time is so much more limited these days, a ton of things are about a million times more appealing to do on a Sunday than watch what the NFL has become.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Rams might get their home game back. Here's what the field looks like in Mexico City.

Dr5mca_WsAEhEXi.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Is Matt Nagy a football god? I think the answer might be yes as Trubisky, in which that draft day deal last year made me question ever watching football again, seems competent? I actually streamed the game on Sunday which I haven't done in years.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I can't be the only one who wants to punch that whiny beta cuck Thomas Middleditch right in the mouth , so he'd think twice doing any more of those verizon ads

Hosix

All labs matter!
Is Matt Nagy a football god? I think the answer might be yes as Trubisky, in which that draft day deal last year made me question ever watching football again, seems competent? I actually streamed the game on Sunday which I haven't done in years.

I think it’s a combination of things. Better players around him, better offensive system and better play calling. Nagy is smart in that he plays to Trubisky’s strength.

They did real good with the hurry up offense on Sunday. They consistently got to the line with 18-20 seconds on the play clock. Gives Mitchell time to see the defense and change the play if needed.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Reportedly a number of players from both teams will refuse to play if the field is in bad shape.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rams just got a nice home game thanks to Mexico City being a shithole?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
the rule changes

The rule changes are getting me. I find myself going "Well last year that'd be a catch/penalty/whatever, but who the fuck knows this year?" Last sunday they had a defender launch himself at a receiver and push him out of bounds before he got his feet down. And I was like, "What happened to the defenseless receiver rule? Fuck it, lets just bring back the force out rules and call that shit a catch again"

Reportedly a number of players from both teams will refuse to play if the field is in bad shape.

They should be more worried about laser pointers

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think it’s a combination of things. Better players around him, better offensive system and better play calling. Nagy is smart in that he plays to Trubisky’s strength.

They did real good with the hurry up offense on Sunday. They consistently got to the line with 18-20 seconds on the play clock. Gives Mitchell time to see the defense and change the play if needed.

I think it helps that the rules are so slated for offense that with some non-brain dead decisions you should easily have a league average offense unless you're starting Nathan Peterman or Josh Allen or basically any Buffalo QB since Jim Kelly.

Junky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who the fuck wants to play in a 3rd world country....oh wait Roger does

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Waited way too late to buy tickets to the Bengals-Chargers game. Should have bought them at the beginning of the season before people thought the Chargers were good. Oh well, we're front row near an end zone. Will be cool to see an NFL game in such a small stadium.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Waited way too late to buy tickets to the Bengals-Chargers game. Should have bought them at the beginning of the season before people thought the Chargers were good. Oh well, we're front row near an end zone. Will be cool to see an NFL game in such a small stadium.

Hope you get to see Melvin Gordon and Tyler Boyd score a shit ton.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users