NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Dallas line needs to step up, Dak is sacked every 9 dropbacls so far this season.

A lot of those are Dak holding onto the ball too long, honestly. I imagine another good portion is how predictable our offensive game calling is. This team has no idea what throwing on 1st down is. Bet it's a bit of Linehan being retarded, and Dak having limitations.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Saints have two games against the Panthers and one against the Steelers. If I was a betting man, I'd bet they lose at least one of those.

They at least split the Panthers. Rare to win both divisional games in a year.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A lot of those are Dak holding onto the ball too long, honestly. I imagine another good portion is how predictable our offensive game calling is. This team has no idea what throwing on 1st down is. Bet it's a bit of Linehan being retarded, and Dak having limitations.

Dak also has a habit or running out of clean pockets right into sacks. He also throws checkdowns on almost all 3rd down plays which inflate his stats.

He's a glaring weak link on what could be a great team.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dak also has a habit or running out of clean pockets right into sacks. He also throws checkdowns on almost all 3rd down plays which inflate his stats.

He's a glaring weak link on what could be a great team.
He plays like a 4th round draft pick.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Same kind of rationalizations people made about Kaepernick. Plenty of Kaep's completed passes were to the running back 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage and then he wound up gaining 6 yards on 3rd and 13.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

What? Like this?

5bb.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Statement From the Kansas City Chiefs on RB Kareem Hunt

“Earlier this year, we were made aware of an incident involving running back Kareem Hunt. At that time, the National Football League and law enforcement initiated investigations into the issue. As part of our internal discussions with Kareem, several members of our management team spoke directly to him. Kareem was not truthful in those discussions. The video released today confirms that fact. We are releasing Kareem immediately.”

I feel like I'm being trolled!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
nm, seems to be true. Redskins should totally double down.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user