NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Technically that was not domestic abuse, that was assault (they had just met that evening) but I could see a team taking a flier on him off waivers and doing the whole rehab/2nd chance bit

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
public image matters now more than ever in the NFL. If Hunt isn’t cut KC is probably dealing with protests and boycotts. If a team picks him up they probably have to deal with the same.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, there's a fine line between none and over a dozen teams putting in a waiver claim.

Pretty shitty situation all around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
The Rice thing was 10 times worse and unlike Rice he was playing well. I'd imagine someone will give him a shot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Paging “Chargers for the Super Bowl, paging Chargers”.

Thanks Kareem, thanks.

wQMDRkU.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You fuckers think i was joking?

If the Cowboys go 11-5, then suddenly Randy Moss becomes the second most talented WR in history. I didn't think the NFL employed WRs talented enough to make Dak look like a good QB. In all seriousness, this is the best the Cowboys have looked since Tony Romo was healthy playing QB...in 1998
iu

philip_rivers_memes_10.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If the Cowboys go 11-5, then suddenly Randy Moss becomes the second most talented WR in history. I didn't think the NFL employed WRs talented enough to make Dak look like a good QB. In all seriousness, this is the best the Cowboys have looked since Tony Romo was healthy playing QB...in 1995

iu

philip_rivers_memes_10.jpg

Dak still looks like dogshit, but with a defense that can hold the Saints to 10 points despite making bone headed plays and a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way it's actually not far fetched somehow.

If they hadn't forced Romo out, this could have been one of the most stacked Cowboys teams ever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dak still looks like dogshit, but with a defense that can hold the Saints to 10 points despite making bone headed plays and a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way it's actually not far fetched somehow.

If they hadn't forced Romo out, this could have been one of the most stacked Cowboys teams ever.

Yeah, I loved making fun of brittle Romo and Dak but that game was impressive as hell...especially since the NFL(and many fans) love and want those ridiculous 50 point games. In a time where defenses are bent over to allow QBs to complete almost every pass, flags come out if a guy comes within 5 ft of a QB, and Brees is a top tier talent, it was eye opening.

Edit- Just watched the Hunt video. Call me an enabler, but it didn't look bad at all. I can't say for sure if she called anyone an inventor, but it's nothing like the Ray Rice incident. Guy needed non-pussy friends to hold him back better.

Last edited:

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah, I loved making fun of brittle Romo and Dak but that game was impressive as hell...especially since the NFL(and many fans) love and want those ridiculous 50 point games. In a time where defenses are bent over to allow QBs to complete almost every pass, flags come out if a guy comes within 5 ft of a QB, and Brees is a top tier talent, it was eye opening.

Edit- Just watched the Hunt video. Call me an enabler, but it didn't look bad at all. I can't say for sure if she called anyone an inventor, but it's nothing like the Ray Rice incident. Guy needed non-pussy friends to hold him back better.

OsteopeRomo wouldn't have lasted until the bye week behind this swiss cheese line.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
OsteopeRomo wouldn't have lasted until the bye week behind this swiss cheese line.
The swiss cheese line that's still better than most other teams' lines? I mean it's awful that they're probably only about top 10 instead of having one of the best lines in years a couple of years ago.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The swiss cheese line that's still better than most other teams' lines? I mean it's awful that they're probably only about top 10 instead of having one of the best lines in years a couple of years ago.

True dat. The Dolphins best OL in a decade lasted all of one game.

Hosix

All labs matter!
It appears Chase Daniels is trying to give the Giants a win all by himself.

Edit...now he fumbles. JFC

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Forgot the Rams had an early game, looks like they did too!

Figured the D would look a lot better with Talib out there.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Some sloppy play today. 17 turnovers so far in the games.

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
8 years ago the Browns vs Texans game gave us the factory of sadness video. Some things never change.