NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Braen

<Medals Crew>
If he did that in college, he would be playing for the Bengals now...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fwiw, Ware was a near thousand yard rusher the year before hunt. Shit fucking sucks. Had hunt in three foh leagues, none of which had more than three losses. He's gonna sink me!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Now, do I start Ware against the shitty Raiders??

No way Hunt makes it through waivers right? Besides the obvious Skins joke, who takes him? Jets!?!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
How about something like this:

Fumble.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Normally i'd say Hunt is so radioactive, no one will touch him. This being the NFL hes probably claimed by tomorrow.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After Foster I expect him to be claimed. Maybe not since this has video out there?

DickTrickle

The video didn't even seem that bad. Definitely way more tame than the rice video. Plus she did swing on him. If there was no history or lying, I'd feel getting cut was an overreaction. Lot of PR work here

If it was a dude, I don't know he'd even get a suspension.

Paging Vanessa Vanessa

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Disappointing. Sounds like he lied to the front office about what happened; I remember reading about this incident occuring back before the season started. If he'd told the truth, he probably could have been suspended and we could have moved past it. Releasing him is really the only option.

Spencer Ware is a good back and would've been starting if Hunt hadn't blown up last year. Maybe we pick up Bell next season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Waiting for Tyreke Hill to do something stupid. With his history, he'd probably be cut, too.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Shit if I was a gm that dude would be on my team. Just put out a pr about how people deserve second chances and that he goes through off season rehab for domestic violence.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user