NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Infections are no joke. A pretty big cause of death in hospitals. Fucking sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
He stiff armed the shit out of a couple guys

Edit...Myles Jack got tossed like a bitch on that play.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sitting on my wife's bench as well. It's a kick in the balls but really you would never have started him.

I was going to start him. I lost Melvin Gordon and Kareem Hunt in the course of about a week. Not THAT many extra RB options in that league. Just got talked into a different setup earlier today. Oh well.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was going to start him. I lost Melvin Gordon and Kareem Hunt in the course of about a week. Not THAT many extra RB options in that league. Just got talked into a different setup earlier today. Oh well.

The first thought to mind when reading this is, how on earth did other people allow you to end up with both Melvin Gordon and Kareem Hunt? Those are two elite backs that absolutely should both be gone in the first round of a 12 team league.

Was one of them via a trade? Are you in an 8 team league or something? Are the other teams in your league filled with homers and idiots?

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bears vs. Rams

who you got and why?

As a life long bears fan I would like to see them win. But like others have said....I just don’t trust them. I am always prepared for the bears to let me down.

It’s going to be cold as fuck. Goff may play with a glove on his throwing hand. Not sure if that will matter.

It’s sad that the bears could have had Todd Gurley instead of Kevin white.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't be shocked if the rams drop one more... so it's gotta be this week, or next week against the eagles. Week 17 doesn't count if we've locked up home field, as I know McVay doesn't care about record or stats, he will likely rest starters as soon as the win isn't needed.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would love to see the Bears win this weekend but I just have this feeling that the Rams will do just enough to pull it out. Like a 27-24 or 24-21 type of game.

Meanwhile, the Saints are at Tampa in what most say is an easy win for them. The Bucs always seem to play the Saints tough at home though and certainly have the offensive firepower to keep up with Brees and Co (as evidenced by week 1). Saints D playing at a much higher level now and Winston has been a turnover machine, all of which naturally means the Bucs will win that game.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The first thought to mind when reading this is, how on earth did other people allow you to end up with both Melvin Gordon and Kareem Hunt? Those are two elite backs that absolutely should both be gone in the first round of a 12 team league.

Was one of them via a trade? Are you in an 8 team league or something? Are the other teams in your league filled with homers and idiots?

10 man league. I picked 9th, snagged Gordon. Guy after me took Hopkins and Julio. Scooping Hunt was an easy choice then. Even better next time around I was able to get Kelce and Thielen. Frankly I should have walked to that league's championship but I've had some ridiculous luck (2 losses by less than a point), and losing those 2 guys these past couple weeks has me at 7-6 and having to fight for final playoff spot this week despite having the most points for in that league by 150+.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Hunt going 12th is a bit weird but not in the realm of super crazy. Play a bunch of leagues every year for awhile and you get some pretty wild teams sometimes even with all competant players.

Last edited: