NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
See that? Stop them on 3rd down, then run into the punter to give them another chance.

49ers penalties and turnovers all year is just awful.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
My heart rate has finally returned to normal after that Chiefs win. I am literally speechless and overcome with joy.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
And apparently we still don't want to cover TEs..............................................................

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't Foles play like shit early in the season? Seems like forever ago now

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Chanur Chanur , bro, YTF are the Chargers letting the Bungles stick around? We both know that even with them losing 6 of the past 7 that the Chargers are known to goof at the worst times. While discussing the Bungles, decent article on their ineptitude. How Bengals went from contenders to pretenders in three years

Edit- Boy has Elway been a disaster since he lost Manning. How that team is losing to the 49ers is almost inexplicable. Keenum has fallen back to the mean as everyone knew he would but he isn't the only problem. I'm sure Elway is looking for ways to pry Nick Mullens away from SF right now.

Last edited:

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Goddam, I could watch NE lose on that lateral play on a loop all night.

Fuck the Patriots.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chanur Chanur , bro, YTF are the Chargers letting the Bungles stick around? We both know that even with them losing 6 of the past 7 that the Chargers are known to goof at the worst times. While discussing the Bungles, decent article on their ineptitude. How Bengals went from contenders to pretenders in three years

Edit- Boy has Elway been a disaster since he lost Manning. How that team is losing to the 49ers is almost inexplicable. Keenum has fallen back to the mean as everyone knew he would but he isn't the only problem. I'm sure Elway is looking for ways to pry Nick Mullens away from SF right now.

Chargers love to do that unfortunately.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Alright, that's it. FUCK YOU DAK. I hope the Cowboys pick a QB with their first round.... oh wait...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Derek Carr wtf...

Raiders games should be broadcast with Benny Hill music in the background.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user