NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Tough to watch. Ineptitude followed by brilliance followed by embarrassingly bad 2 minute drill. Both teams are playing like crap. Does not feel like a division championship game.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Gronk stumbling and blowing the game on the lateral play just gets better and better every time they replay it.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
lol @ Dak blowing kisses like he's some kind of hero when he just threw a shit pass and got lucky

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Cooper is the best QB in...I mean, well done Dak!! Excellent Andy Daltonesque performance!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cooper pretty much carried the Dallas offense that game.

10288914_1506006513433_11203216_ver1.0.jpg

He did rush for 120 and catch 12 passes for 80.

Safe to say Dak was carried by pretty much the entire rest of the team

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
going to come out and say it, I thought a 1st was too much for Cooper. Mostly b/c the rumor was Dallas was only bidding against itself at that high a price. I knew he'd improve their team but was fine with them blowing a 1st for it. He's been crazy good for them, though. That offense finds a lot more ways to work just because of what he brings.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
going to come out and say it, I thought a 1st was too much for Cooper. Mostly b/c the rumor was Dallas was only bidding against itself at that high a price. I knew he'd improve their team but was fine with them blowing a 1st for it. He's been crazy good for them, though. That offense finds a lot more ways to work just because of what he brings.

On the plus side, the better Cooper plays, the more Gruden looks like a fool (again).

Either way, Jerry or Gruden end up looking like an idiot so everyone wins in the end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user