NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was a great day today gentlemen. I don't want to overreact but New England is going to lose against Pittsburgh, and then drop a game at home vs. Buffalo or the Jets. Miami will win out and take the division at 10-6 while NE falls to the 6th seed at 10-6. After winning the Super Bowl, Miami will go 38-0 the next 2 seasons and be the only NFL team to win 3 championships in a row.

But really, I didn't get much work done today:

Thanks for that. I give the pats fan credit for continuing to film instead of smashing his phone. And LOL at gronk playing safety. Why? They're lucky he didn't hurt himself out there missing that tackle. I wonder if this was a case of the dolphins looking at the personnel and calling off the hail mary. Like "fuck these guys, lets make them make a tackle."

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It feels good to see Cousins struggle so much and I'm not even a Redskins fan. Guy has been overrated since he took over for another overrated guy. At least he should feast on Miami's bad defense unless Howard is back. Then he'll probably still feast but will put up a couple ints as well. Hoping this loss broke the Vikings and they let the Dolphins slide one step closer to relevance.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
most disgusting teams with a chance to win the SB this season, in order

1. Seahawks
2. Panthers
3. Saints
4. Chargers
5. Pats

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
For sure not :)

Spielman needs to get canned. This move is only about saving his own ass and seeing if they can still make the playoffs to appease Ziggy. An 84 Million dollar mistake of a lifetime that will sink the Vikes for the next 2-3 years. Meanwhile, watch as Brees and the Saints win the Bowl, Brees retires, and Bridgewater becomes one of the best QB's in the NFL.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I dont get this move. What are they going to do? Replace him and install a new system this late while trying to make a run in the playoffs?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I dont get this move. What are they going to do? Replace him and install a new system this late while trying to make a run in the playoffs?

It's Spielman trying to save his ass politically with the deal he did with Cousins. Everyone knew Cousin's isn't an 84 million 3 year QB. Flip called some very bad calls - but Cousin's was awful before that. This move is a desparate attempt for Spielman (General Manager). If we win out the next 3 games, he can point to Flip. It won't matter because the last and only time Cousin's was in a playoff game he turned over the ball 56 times. But he is going to try and save as much face as possible. If he we lose 3 in a row, Spielman is out for a disasterous signing that cost the team 2 more years of any type of run what so ever.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think he would have thrived in this offense. He knows how to make plays out of nothing. In Denver he is pretty screwed right now. Honestly what I thought we should have done was keep Bridgewater, keenum as starter, and Sloter for 3rd.

Hell, we should start Sloter against Miami. I would love to see that.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
I think he would have thrived in this offense. He knows how to make plays out of nothing. In Denver he is pretty screwed right now. Honestly what I thought we should have done was keep Bridgewater, keenum as starter, and Sloter for 3rd.

Hell, we should start Sloter against Miami. I would love to see that.

Cousins should be doing better. You have two great receivers, good tight end and your defense keeps you in games. I think it shows how Gruden and his staff schemed him properly.

On a side note that fumble thing is funny.

As said before...overrated but he got that fatass contract guaranteed!

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I think we need to relive the best ending of this weekend.

Up first, the Patriot broadcast team. So fucking arrogant and smug with "a hawking TE" on the field.... then "Oh Jesus".

Then the Miami broadcast. Griesi is a damn fortuneteller with "Gronkowski couldn't tackle anybody." And when the play starts, you can HEAR the announcer cocking the gun and putting it to his head not wanting to witness another loss to the Patriots.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users