NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Gotta say, really hated the playcalling of the Chiefs' last possession. Very much a not to lose bunch of calls.

They did that all game. Every time they would go up by 2 scores they started coasting and the Chargers kept on working. It paid off and they deserved to win. Chiefs have a lot of work to do or after next week they'll be the 5th seed and will be one-and-done in the playoffs.

Eric Berry didn't play in the 2nd half. I hope he's able to continue to increase his snap count.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m so happy the City of Kansas has awesome bbq so I don’t feel like I just threw $2k+ including airplane tickets in the dumps.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No matter what it was probably a fun game to be at live and it's not like the game ruined anything for you guys.

Yeah well you know me I’m not at all butthurt. Also my mascot is a wolf while yours has a homoerotic fixation with a phallic bolt.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
On the plus side, this probably means Mahomes/Hill/Kelce will play Week 17, which will help my fantasy teams. If only that cocksucker Kareem Hunt wasn't a dumbass, since I had him on three teams.

Fantasy aside, congratulations to the Chargers. For so long, they always found ways to squeeze a loss out of a game they should have won, had tons of injuries, or started winning games just a little too late in the season. This year, it definitely seems they've got things together, even with injury issues to some key players (Bosa early, Gordon, Allen).

A little worried about the Chiefs, since all their losses are against good playoff teams (their two wins against what I would consider good teams (Pittsburgh and the first Chargers game) were pretty early in the season). Admittedly, they've lost three games by a total of seven points, but they did still lose them.

Sterling

El Presidente
Speaking of fantasy, Kelce not going wild sucked. Have him in 3 leagues and I am not playing against him in any so I wouldn't have objected to a 8 150 2 TD night.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of fantasy, Kelce not going wild sucked. Have him in 3 leagues and I am not playing against him in any so I wouldn't have objected to a 8 150 2 TD night.

Yeah just a so so night, only good thing was I was against Butker and Hill, and Hill did even less than Kelce, while Butker only got 4 XP's. Overall net positive for me

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After we got fucked vs them glad to see KC lose too, eat a dick they should lose with those red on red stupid looking uniforms.

• 5Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After we got fucked vs them glad to see KC lose too, eat a dick they should lose with those red on red stupid looking uniforms.

1544775816432.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You can just feel the hype with this steam. Watch that postgmage interview with duuudrrrrr and Prin. Love this team.

• 1Like

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went to bed with under 8 mins left after the Chiefs scored to make it 28-14.

Woke up this morning like WTF! Chargers be ballin'.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I went to bed with under 8 mins left after the Chiefs scored to make it 28-14.

Woke up this morning like WTF! Chargers be ballin'.

RomoWest will always make sure the Chargers are making a run in Dec to get the Charger fans excited about the playoffs. The heartbreak doesn't come until Jan.

• 2Like