NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah if you have faith in your defense then you should be trusting them to leave you with good field position if the conversion fails.

and the browns immediately come away with a 40 yard run play, lmfao

Exactly right? If you trust your D, you can trust that if you get stopped they're going to be pinned deep and you can get good field position.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

So...spot was wrong, although still short of the 1st, but looked like he was down in bounds, so clock should be running. The fuck was that review even useful for?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah if you have faith in your defense then you should be trusting them to leave you with good field position if the conversion fails.

and the browns immediately come away with a 40 yard run play, lmfao
Yup. That's Vance for you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So...spot was wrong, although still short of the 1st, but looked like he was down in bounds, so clock should be running. The fuck was that review even useful for?

the broncos were charged a timeout to keep the clock stopped.

and i think not kicking it here is a mistake even if they convert.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

I would have kicked in that spot if I'm the Browns. Difference in the situation is it's already under 2 minutes, and Broncos are out of timeouts. Make the FG, you force them to go the entire field with no TO

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Okay, nice D play calling. Aggressive and I like it. Good game. Fucking Browns are 6-7-1. If they win out, legit shot at wild card.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
LMAO! Going for it on 4th was stupid as fuck but Case bailed them out. I don't see VJ surviving this. Elway shouldn't either but Manning saved his sorry ass.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Vance is done for sure. Elway I am afraid you are stuck with him until the end of time.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Outside of the Pats/Steelers...the best game will be the Cowboys vs Colts.

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have no reason to think it will happen, but I'm really hoping the 9ers can carry some momentum from the Denver game and upset the Seahawks at home today. So fucking tired of losing to the Seahawks. Plus it would be fun to screw up 2 teams playoff hopes in back to back weeks.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bears and Packers is by far the best game this week.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have no reason to think it will happen, but I'm really hoping the 9ers can carry some momentum from the Denver game and upset the Seahawks at home today. So fucking tired of losing to the Seahawks. Plus it would be fun to screw up 2 teams playoff hopes in back to back weeks.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Every time Trubisky drops back I am on edge. Good lord it sucks having a average quarterback. Ugh