NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
RomoWest will always make sure the Chargers are making a run in Dec to get the Charger fans excited about the playoffs. The heartbreak doesn't come until Jan.
image000000.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
if only the pats defense not shit the fucking bed the last play of the fucking game last week,

they could have been in the drivers seat for the first seed in the playoffs (they have the tiebreaker vs both the chiefs and texans)

alas not to be.. hopefully pats play a whole fucking game sunday and beat the steelers- and thus probably finish 12-4.

and yeah the chargers are playing with house money right now, they have a decent chance of finishing 12-4 or 13-3
chiefs have one tough game next week(seachickens), then should win vs raiders. so if they blow it next week.....

chargers have a good chance of being 13-3 this year and the 5th seed...chiefs LOSE one game and the chargers win out, Chargers are the first seed and the chiefs the 5th.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chiefs are playing Seahawks in Seattle. A team I want to see win anyway but I will be actively cheering for them ib this game.

Chargers have the Ravens left. That is no gimme game either and the one I am most worried about for the remaining games.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Chargers are rolling! No one wants to play them in January. Then again, no one would see it either.

Chargers_tweet2_t658.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 5 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol at that attendance, the local Elks Club going to be giving out Chargers playoff tickets for winning bingo cards.

Hosix

All labs matter!
That TD pass by Darnold was actually a really good throw.

Then kicker misses 2nd extra point lol.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That TD pass by Darnold was actually a really good throw.

Then kicker misses 2nd extra point lol.

I wish someone would do a study of ~32 yard field goals prior to the NFL moving the XP back and whether the success rate was equal to or close to the rate for XP's now. Kicking seems so bad across the league.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How are you not going for this?

Yeah if you have faith in your defense then you should be trusting them to leave you with good field position if the conversion fails.

and the browns immediately come away with a 40 yard run play, lmfao

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users