NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
My Facebook is awfully quiet today after the Cowboys got shut out.. I love it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's odd how important this Steelers/Pats game is to the Ravens. Ravens have to go to LA to face the Chargers next week. If they lose that game, while Titans beat the Redskins and Colts beat the Giants...they'd be locked out of the wild card, and their only hope would be to win their division.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bears are the real deal. Definite Super Bowl contender.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seahawks punting game is on point.

The concern for the Bears is their weak offense. Im not sure they have what it takes to beat the good teams. But I love watching a good defense so I'll enjoy their run either way.

• 1Like

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
HC of the Year race gonna go down to the wire between Lynn of the Chargers and Nagy of the Bears.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have no reason to think it will happen, but I'm really hoping the 9ers can carry some momentum from the Denver game and upset the Seahawks at home today. So fucking tired of losing to the Seahawks. Plus it would be fun to screw up 2 teams playoff hopes in back to back weeks.

YOu may get your wish with the way we are playing....

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You know, considering the generally mediocre receivers and all the RB injuries, Mullen seems surprisingly solid.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah. He might be in demand next year.

Yeah, he honestly hasn't played much differently than Jimmy g did last year. He is more limited but he seems to work within his limitations. 49ers could get an okay pick for him if they don't want him backing up for insurance.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Incoming cowboys fans with excuses....

The defense is so good that the offense gets demoralized having to practice against them. They never have a chance to get in synch.

Also injuries and bullshit penalties.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty excited to finally end the losing streak to the Seahawks.

Of course now the 49ers have pretty much taken themselves out of the Nick Bosa sweepstakes, but I will always take a victory over Seattle!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users