NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nick Foles Eagles are unbeatable. Who's trading their whole draft for Wentz this off season?

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Rams keep playing like this for the rest of the season and the Bears have a legit shot at the two seed.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Boggles my mind, why are we even keeping 2 fucking returners on the roster? Cooper was in the pro bowl last year as a returner and you have this midget in there that can't possibly do anything else and he Tavon Austin's the game away.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, as bad as the Rams have played, they still are within a score. Losing Kupp may be the reason they don't get as far in the playoffs but it's just as likely from their overpaid defense. Guys have looked bad against real offenses.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Great weekend. Rams give up home field to the Saints and the Cowboys predictably shit the bed giving the Eagles and Redskins a shot.

Sterling

El Presidente
How much money would it take to get Collinsworth from ever announcing a game again? He really grinds my gears.
At least he's not doing the pass interference shit every single play anymore. That was real bad. Also he's not as bad as Joe Buck doing baseball!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Checking schedule...Saints have Panthers twice and the Steelers. Rams have Zona and SF. Bears Jets and Lions. Interesting final 2 weeks. No one is sitting players in the NFC.