NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zimmer on the sideline using smelling salts trying not to faint cause his offense gave him 21 and 202 yards in the first quarter.

Sterling

El Presidente
Vikings with 200 yards and 3 touchdowns in the first quarter. Dolphins falling out of playoff contention near the end of the season is pretty standard at this point.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gore just went out of the game, hope its nothing serious. Dig that dude and he better make the hall.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vikings with 200 yards and 3 touchdowns in the first quarter. Dolphins falling out of playoff contention near the end of the season is pretty standard at this point.

I think, to be fair, they should be pretty surprised they were even in it at all. I feel like their record was much better than the team they fielded.

• 1Solidarity

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still believe in Captain Kirk.

I do too, I still think he is worth his money even if only to give some stability to the position considering Fran Tarkenton was the last QB to start two full seasons for the Vikings.

Just need to shore up that O-Line and fire Priefer and we're golden!

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if the Ravens consider Lamar a long term QB. Running is his best attribute and his throwing seems like tier 3 at best, maybe tier 2

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dallas just got away with one of the worst non called PI I have ever seen

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The Colts/Cowboys reffing has been nonsense on both sides, but I don't think any of the other games going on right now have as high of stakes.

• 1Like