NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn, and then they allow a 45 yard run. What a shitty start for them Super Chargers

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Chargers are like the worst first quarter(maybe even half) team ever, yet they have pulled it together in the second half most of the year

Hosix

All labs matter!
Wow...Crabtree with the push off. Guess they gonna rum the shit out of Jackson now. Cause I don’t see him dropping in touch passes.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
weeklong Ravens fan checking in @a_skeleton_03 A Adam12 Chanur Chanur

smug.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We can never do the big wins.

We are doing well though so I didn't care about this game a ton.

Chiefs win was a pretty big win, especially with the recent history of Chiefs wins against the Bolts. Obviously you guys have a much slimmer chance at the one seed now, but I think this Chargers squad has been a lot better in the big moments than they have in the past. I felt bad for Gates that he was the one who blew it in the end.

The Ravens are a damn tough defense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Ravens pass rush had a direct line to Rivers on a lot of plays. The right side of the line was not good.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’m worried about this Steelers matchup. As well as the Saints’ defense has played recently, today will be their biggest test yet. At least their offense should be much better than the last few weeks.

In fantasy land, it looks like Gurley is going to be a go to start but I’m still worried he’ll get pulled early, either due to re-injury or the game is a blowout. I have Jamaal Williams on the bench I could use in his place but he’s an early game start which complicates things. I also have CJ Anderson on the bench as well but meh.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not a great feeling when I'm staring LeSean McCoy coming off a hamstring injury and has pretty much sucked all year anyways in my championship game.