NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
For my Dolphins buddies on here. I've heard that Steven Ross is pushing the league to make first downs 8 yards. It's said he wants to finally see what consistent drives look like without watching another team....

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have a stream where I could see the Eagles game halftime show? I can only find the CBS feed and they wont show it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They just said Gurley isn't playing and I have both his backups on my bench.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol, start CJ Anderson (signed this week), Kelly (was great in preseason but obviously coaches dont trust his blocking), or brittle Breida against the Bears?

Rude

Potato del Grande
Sources: Cardinals plan to part ways with Wilks

Wilks' potential departure would mark another firing for a minority head coach, further highlighting a growing issue for the league. With Denver's Vance Joseph and the Jets' Todd Bowles likely to be let go after this season, according to sources, and with Cleveland already firing Jackson, it would leave Pittsburgh's Mike Tomlin, the Chargers' Anthony Lynn, Cincinnati's Marvin Lewis and the Panthers' Ron Rivera as the league's only minority head coaches.

Glad that we've established HCs only get canned for being black.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Damn Rams also have Justin Davis active. He's looked good in the past and has been there forever. I wouldn't trust CJA, they may start him but all 3 of those backs are going to probably get a series or two to see what shakes out.

I think Kelly is the best back honestly, but he must have some serious red flags in pass protection or something.

I think I'm starting Breida against the Bears, pray for me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Buccs have moved on from just disappointing Tampa to disappointing America. Congrats Cowboys! Hope you get 10 more years of Garret!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users