NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steelers only beat 2 teams with a winning record this year as well. Guess Big Ben is garbage. Or it could be there's multiple factors in a teams success.

latest

That said, Cousins is still a giant 84 million dollar turd who cant beat good teams.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, fuck Mike Tomlin as I have said many times in the past.

ESPN research put this up:

The Steelers are the 3rd team to start 7-2-1 or better through 10 games & fail to reach the playoffs since the current playoff format was adopted in 1990. The other 2 teams were the 1995 Raiders (8-2) and 1993 Dolphins (8-2), who both lost QBs to injury

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Colts midseason turnaround was incredible no matter which way you look at it. Only the third team since the merger to make the playoffs after a 1-5 start.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
latest

That said, Cousins is still a giant 84 million dollar turd who cant beat good teams.
Enjoy the drama this off season where Rapistberger does his best Favre impression over retiring and then unretiring depending on what time of the day a mic is put in his face.

• 4Like
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
9-the-pouty-face-best-manning-faces-of-all-time.jpg

I'm going to miss eli manning's pouty face so much when he retires. Here's hoping he plays forever.

Eli needs to come back. He's not Aaron Rodgers or Andrew Luck or whoever, but he never was and is not the biggest problem by any stretch.

If Evan Engram can do anything like what he's done the last few games next year, this offense could be stacked if they can just get the line to be fucking average. Not even amazing, just not awful. And they have plenty of room for improvement on defense. Fix the offensive line, get a pass rusher, a solid corner definitely wouldnt hurt... whatever else they do is a bonus. With all those holes it's retarded to get rid of Eli on top of it unless it's a total rebuild.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Also, fuck Mike Tomlin as I have said many times in the past.

ESPN research put this up:

The Steelers are the 3rd team to start 7-2-1 or better through 10 games & fail to reach the playoffs since the current playoff format was adopted in 1990. The other 2 teams were the 1995 Raiders (8-2) and 1993 Dolphins (8-2), who both lost QBs to injury

Makes sense. You can always say your 'QB' sat out this year and no one would probably even bat an eye.

Dashel Dashel , don't let one fantastic game against the Cowgirls fool you. Eli had a sub 60% completion rate in Dec and even Jameis had better. Almost no one has a great OL anymore and the Giants aren't that close to being a contender. Now, if you told me this draft has shitty QB options and you wanted another year of Eli to guarantee a high pick...then we are both on the same page, brother!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's almost like they should have drafted a QB last year when they had the #2 overall.

• 2Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eli still plays just fine if they protect him. They would not have been better with a Sam Darnold. Maybe in 2 more years sure but not this year or next.
For completion percentage he has 66% for the season, same as Tom Brady. Eli is no Tom Brady but he can play. It's not that the line wasn't good, it was ridiculous. They got rid of 2 guys completely, the starting center was hurt and they picked up Jamon Brown on waivers... and he was an improvement!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoy the drama this off season where Rapistberger does his best Favre impression over retiring and then unretiring depending on what time of the day a mic is put in his face.
Lol welcome to the NFL thread faggot. Are you one of the random Pats fans that show up in the playoffs?

• 2Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Colts midseason turnaround was incredible no matter which way you look at it. Only the third team since the merger to make the playoffs after a 1-5 start.
Colts only need a few pieces to be a contender, amazing how much their OL turned around in a single season. Hard to believe the Seahawks cut Glowinski given their OL issues, and then he goes to Indy and becomes a stalwart at guard along with Quentin Nelson who might already be the best run blocking guard in football. Idk if I have ever seen an OL make as much of a turnaround in a season.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm fucking floored the Bengals parted ways with Lewis. Please don't promote Hue in his place. But they probably will.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I'm fucking floored the Bengals parted ways with Lewis. Please don't promote Hue in his place. But they probably will.
I'm just as shocked. You all ready for some Vance Joseph in your life, heh heh heh.

• 1Worf

Rude

Potato del Grande
Lol welcome to the NFL thread faggot. Are you one of the random Pats fans that show up in the playoffs?
Yeah, given how I've stated that my shitty team is the Buccaneers on numerous occasions you totally pegged me. You fucking moron.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

The playoffs is when our regular season starts. The rest of you are faggots talking about a 21 week pre-season.

• 4Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Dolphins fired Adam Gase, thank god. A record of 23-25 doesn't sound bad, until you realize he got there with a -243 point differential. Miami was also bottom 10 in offense and defense all 3 years. Only 3 of those 23 wins were 2 score or more wins.

Apparently his relationship with the players soured so bad that even Frank Gore spoke out against him with the owner, Steven Ross.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So far this season the following got the boot, Hue Jackson, Mike McCarthy, Dirk Koetter, Steve Wilks, Adam Gase, Marvin Lewis, Vance Joeseph, and Todd Bowles.

Of all these the only one I think is stupid is the Steve Wilks one. You give him 1 year to turn that dumpster fire of a franchise around with a rookie QB and lots of injuries. I am sure learning another system and possibly being on their 3rd OC in a year in a half will in no way affect Rosen's development... Good luck being last in the division for the foreseeable future.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users